The Christmas "idea?"

"So

"So... You called me here to help you with your... Christmas toy for Yoongi?". Sinyoung raised a brow. "Body, Christmas body". I corrected. "Didn't you read my text?". I asks. "Jimin, as soon as I saw your name appear on my phone, I rushed over here". Sinyoung says. "Aww!". I cupped my cheeks. "Thank you grandad for caring about me". I wiped a fake tear from my eyes. "Yeah, yeah". Sinyoung waved his hand at me.

"Now, what the hell is a Christmas body?". Sinyoung asks and I placed a box on the table and ushered him to open it. Sinyoung stares at me and I smiled. Sinyoung sighs and opens the box, immediately closes it and looks at me again. "That's a human heart". Sinyoung said. "That it is". I said and I saw that Sinyoung finally put the pieces together. "You're actually fucking making him a body".

"Yes, yes I am". I blinked at him and watched Sinyoung stand up from his chair and head to the door. "NO!". I quickly wrapped my body around his legs. "Get off me!". Sinyoung yells. "No! Help me!". I shouted. "I ain't helping you do shit! Get the hell off me!". Sinyoung tried to get me off him but I bit him. "OW! YOU FUCKING BIT ME!". Sinyoung screamed. "I'm a biter and I fighter! Asked Yoongi!". I huffed and hugged his legs tighter.

"HOLLY! COME HELP MOMMY!". I screamed and Holly ran downstairs and stands in front of the door, barking at Sinyoung. "Really!?!". Sinyoung groans loudly. "CHEDDAR!". I scream. Sinyoung looks around and laughs. "Cheddar is a cat Jimin...". "Look up". I told him and he does. Cheddar and his kids- Foudue, Brulè and twins, Chessie and Swissie were staring Sinyoung down.

"Uhh...". Sinyoung gulped. "I got the gang". I laughed. "Tsk". Sinyoung shakes me off him and goes to sit back down. Cheddar and his kids follow him. The twins sit next to Sinyoung, Foudue's crazy ass sat right on Sinyoung's lap and Brulè went next to Holly, since they're besties. Cheddar sat on my lap, purring and I scratched his head. "Good boy Cheddar". I said and look at Sinyoung.

"I don't need YOU for the body". I told him. "Eh? So what you need me for?". Sinyoung asks. "I need you to distract Yoongi". I said. "Should have let me talk before jumping". I rolled my eyes. "I was gonna ask Tae and Kook for help but, Yoongi STILL hates Tae and Kook is a bitch". I said. "Then I went to Jin but he looked at me like I was a disease, slowly looks me up and down and politely closed the door in my face".

"I never felt so small". I pouted. "My own brother sped off with his family before I could even get a word in, Hoseok dead ass just told me no and Minseok laughed at that and ALSO told me no". I said. "Probably still mad at the sex thing, petty". I scoffed. "Didn't want to ask my parents cause I didn't want them to suffer with Yoongi and Alex...". I stopped. "Huh, I didn't even ask him". I said. "Well look at you grandad! You weren't the last one!".

Sinyoung blankly stares at me and I let out a nervous laugh. "All I have to do is distract him?". Sinyoung rubs his eyes, clearly annoyed. "Yup!". I beamed. "Fine". Sinyoung said. "You are the BEST!". I squealed. "I'll give you free trip to anywhere you want to go for your hand work". I say and Sinyoung's ears perked up. "Really?". Sinyoung says and I nodded. "You pick your three places and I'll do the rest". I told him.

"Three!?!". Sinyoung yells and I nod. "Thank you Jimin! You really are a god sent of a person! Why are you wasting your life with Yoongi?". Sinyoung shakes his head. "I'm not...". "Don't you worry Jimin, I'll give you the time you need, you can count on me!". Sinyoung says and tried to get up but Foudue hissed at him. "Foudue, come here boy". I ordered and Foudue jumps on me and got hit by his dad.

"See you later Jimin". Sinyoung says and I nodded at him. "Let him leave". I told Holly and Brulè and they moved from the door. "Your kids scare me". Sinyoung says. "Fuck you, my kids are angels". I huffed. "Ok". Sinyoung left and all my kids jumped on me. "Aw!". I hugged all my children. "Do you think your dad will like my gift?". I asked them and Holly spoke for them. "Thank you sweetie". I kissed Holly's head.

"He better had got me something".