62

I decided to take a little nap in my dollies bedroom when my phone rings

I decided to take a little nap in my dollies bedroom when my phone rings. "Mmm". I grabbed it and threw it at the wall. "Shut up". I yawned and snuggled my pillow. "Kitten, you do know its ten in the morning right?". My eyes popped opened and I ran to my phone. "What!?!". I yelled. "Aw, you were sleeping... That's adorable".

"Oh no, oh no, oh no". I put the phone down and rushed to get some clothes. "That stadium had at least four thousand people in it... You really think I couldn't match that?". I turned to my phone in shocked. "Yo-Yoongi... Wh-what did you do?". I stuttered. "You are not going to beat me and I'm going to punish you for not trying hard enough". Yoongi says and hangs up.

"Got damn it!". I banged my head on the wall. "How much time do I have left?". I ask myself. "Ok so... The time started at one in the morning right". I said. "It took me a total of four hours to stuff teddy and that stadium kill". I add. "Then I can here at six and apparently slept for four damn hours". I blinked and got my phone.

"Twenty fours hours minus all the time I wasted equals Yoongi still telling me to bend over". I groaned. "Damn... I really have to step my game up". I sigh and look at Teddy and Io. "Jiminie will play with you two soon". I told them. "I have a game to...".

"Lose".