55

(Secret)

(Secret)

Yoongi and I made our way to secret, The sexiest club in Seoul... Emphasis on sex. "I haven't been here in sooo long". I shivered and Yoongi out of no where, slaps my ass. "What was that for?". I giggled. "For what you're wearing". Yoongi replied.

 Yoongi replied

"You're fucking making me hard... Stop". Yoongi said. "I can't stop being hot daddy". I winked at him. "Slut". Yoongi says and I laughed. "What do you want me to do?". I asked. "The normal". Yoongi answered. "Ok daddy". I grinned and Yoongi walks off. I licked my lips and scan the dancefloor.

"Who should play with kitten?". I tap my lip, trying to find the right man and I smirked. "There you are". I strutted to the man that was going to be my victim. "Someone like you shouldn't be dancing alone". I whispered in the man's ear and he jumps and turns to me.

 I whispered in the man's ear and he jumps and turns to me

(He's fucking sexy and I don't even know his name)

He stares at me and I giggled. "What's the matter?". I put my arms around his neck. "I don't make you nervous do I?". I asked and he shook his head. "Good". I smiled. "So dance with me". I said and change my position so now my back was against his chest. I start to slowly sway my hips and smirked when he held my hips. "See... We're dancing". I said.

I put one arm around his neck and start to hum the song. "And before you ask, I won't give you my name". I said. "Just call me... Babydoll". I say. "Bab-babydoll". He says. "Cute right?". I ask. "Ve-very". He gulps. "Now... What's your name?". I asked. "Sunjin". He replied. "Such a hot name". I said. "So Sunjin... You should move closer to me". I told him. "I can't feel your dick at all".

Sunjin stops moving and I rub my ass against his dick. He hissed and I smiled. "You can touch me too". I told him and glanced at Yoongi.

 I told him and glanced at Yoongi

'He looks so hot'. I moaned and Yoongi blew a kiss at me making me blush. "I-I have to go". Sunjin ran away and I pouted. "Tsk". I rolled my eyes and went over to Yoongi. "Daddy!". I whined and sat on his lap. "What happen? You look like you were enjoying yourself". Yoongi said. "He ran away from me". I hugged him and nuzzled his neck.

"I'll kill him". Yoongi growled and I kissed his nose. "But you're just in time". Yoongi smirks. "Oh?". I tilt my head. "I told you that you made me hard right?". Yoongi whispered in my ear. "Should have told me seriously daddy". I say and took out a condom from my outfit. "I'm allergic to latex". Yoongi said. "Lie to me again daddy, I dare you".

Yoongi just chuckled and I took his dick out his pants. "Hi baby". I pat his dick. "Seriously, why a condom?". Yoongi asked. "You don't want people to see your cum fly all over right?". I say putting the condom on him. "Now just relax, kitten will please you".

Mild smut

I grabbed Yoongi's dick and start to stroke it slowly. "Mmm". Yoongi puts his head back and moaned. "I forgot how nice your moans were daddy". I giggle. "Fu-fuck you... Mmm". I stroke him faster while biting my lip. "Hmm?". I noticed that he was getting harder. "Really daddy?". I said. "I don't think I can take this much sexiness from you".

"Shit". Yoongi panted. "Does it feel good daddy?". I asked. "It feels good kitten". Yoongi groaned. "I'm glad kitten is going a good job pleasing daddy". I smile and stroke him even faster. Yoongi groaned loudly and I lick my lips. "Jimin". I felt his dick twitch and I reach into his pants and start rubbing his balls. "Ah!". Yoongi groan and came in the condom.

"Already?". I pouted. "Shut up". Yoongi says and kissed me. "Go get a room". Yoongi said. "Ok!". I jumped off him. "But what about you?". I asked. "Me?". Yoongi smirks.

"I'm going to get some toys".