31

(Second notice- This is a sequel aka a second book

(Second notice- This is a sequel aka a second book. If you haven't read "The sweet meets a psycho" then please do. I don't want any I'm confused or questions)

"Ge-get off... Ah!". I whimper when Yoongi puts his hand my pants. "N-no". I bit my finger. "He isn't here". Yoongi said. "Lets enjoy some make up sex". Yoongi sucks on my neck. "Mmm". I moan. "W-we didn't break up". I said. "Arguments count". Yoongi says taking off my pants with his other hand. "Thongs?". Yoongi smirks. "I like". Yoongi flips us over and now I'm on top of him.

"Ha". I panted. "Tell me you don't want this". Yoongi smugly said. "I want". I said. "I want so bad". I roughly kissed him. Yoongi beings to squeeze my ass while sucking my bottom lip. "Fuck you and your juicy lips". Yoongi growls and I giggled. "I don't want vanilla sex". Yoongi groans and got off him.

"Don't you know where we are?". I got off him and walked to the closet and opened it.

 I got off him and walked to the closet and opened it

"They don't even keep anything vanilla in their kitchen". I laughed and Yoongi smirks. "Bring everything". Yoongi ordered. "Of course daddy". I picked up three boxes of sex toys and placed them in front of Yoongi. "Good girl". Yoongi rubs under my chin and I shivered. "Now turn around". Yoongi says and I did. I felt Yoongi's finger slide up and down my back.

That hot shit

"Yoongi". I lick my lips. "Didn't know they were this kinky". Yoongi said. "What are you talking about?". I asked and I felt myself getting shocked in my dick with a taser. "AHHHHH!!!". I dropped to the floor still shaking. "Up". Yoongi said coldly. I slowly tried to get up but I was only able to get on my knees. "So don't wanna get up huh?". Yoongi nudged my head.

"I-I can't". I says. "Fuck your excuses!". Yoongi yelled and choke me with a rope. I grabbed the rope but Yoongi yanks it and I gagged. "Relax". Yoongi said. "I'm just trying to leave a burn on you". Yoongi moves the rope from side to side at a quick pace. I felt my skin starting to burn. Yoongi stops and looks at my neck.

"Good, it looks beautiful". Yoongi leans in to kiss the burn. "Yoo...". I start choking cause Yoongi was using the rope to struggle me. "Remember, breath through your nose and don't don't focus on the choking". Yoongi says. 'Easy for you to say'. I stop focusing on the choking cause he wasn't choking me hard enough and that made me laugh.

"Why are you laughing?". Yoongi asked. "You're choking me like a faggot". I spat and earned a slap from Yoongi. "Did you just...". "I did, so what?". I looked at him. Yoongi's eye looks at me with no emotion in them. It was like I was staring into a dark and empty room. Yoongi pulls my hair and throws me faced down on the bed.

Cringe zone (smut)

Yoongi without any warning, slams his dick in me and thrusts at a pace he never did before. "AH! ST-". Yoongi gags me and slaps me in the back of my head. "MMM! MMM!". I squeezed the pillow tightly and Yoongi takes it away. "You're only supposed to squeeze me!". Yoongi yells. "MMMM!!". I screamed and felt him used the taser on my back.

"MMMM!!!". I squirmed. "What's the matter?". Yoongi says and tased my neck. "You don't like your punishment?". Yoongi asked. "Calling me something like that, how fucking dare you". Yoongi tased me again but on my cheek. "Mmm!". I looked back at him, telling him I was sorry with my eyes but all he did was blindfold me. "Shut up and overdose on my dick".

Yoongi grabs my hips did hard thrusts that had me seeing stars. "Fuck, your always so tight". Yoongi groans. "Mmm". I bit down on the gag and noticed it was like a chew toy. "Mmm". Yoongi came but he was still hard when he pulled out. Yoongi puts me on my back. "You are so sexy when you're crying". Yoongi smirked. "Let me see more of your tears".

Yoongi enters me again and moves quickly. "Mmm". I put my head back and wraps his hands around my neck. "Cry for me". Yoongi chokes me while laughing. My eyes fill with tears and Yoongi kisses my cheek. "Let them fall baby". Yoongi thrusts harder and my tears start falling. "That's right". Yoongi licks them away. "More, cry more". Yoongi roughens his thrusts and that makes me cry harder.

"That's what I want". Yoongi removes his hands from my neck just to make hickeys. I wrapped my arms around him and he snickered. "Having fun?". Yoongi whispers and I nodded. "You want to harder, don't you?". Yoongi asked and I nod my head so fast. "Such a hoe". Yoongi says but thrusts so hard that I came instantly. "Bad baby". Yoongi nibbles my ear.

"Mmm! Mmm". I moaned. "What's wrong? Feel it in your stomach yet?". Yoongi asked. I nod and Yoongi went faster. "MMMM!!!". I was feeling dizzy and Yoongi laughed. "Wait, I wanna fill you up again". Yoongi said. Yoongi came three more times inside me and kissed my head. "Well done kitten". Yoongi pats my head...

And I blacked out yet again.