50

"I still think you should have stayed in the hospital for a few more days"

"I still think you should have stayed in the hospital for a few more days". I say handing him a water. "I spend two damn days in there, that's more then enough". Yoongi said. "But you still haven't healed yet". I look at his ankle with concern. "It was swollen, not broken Jimin, I'm fine". Yoongi said.

"And can I please have something stronger? Like rum or your ass". Yoongi grabs me and I fell on his lap. "Yoongi!". I yelp. "You didn't ride me like I told you". Yoongi rubs his finger against my neck. "Bitching how you were tired and shit, like I gave a fuck". Yoongi scoffs. "I wa...". "Silence". Yoongi barks and I shut my mouth.

"You will give me what I want, understood?". Yoongi says. "Yes master". I said and Yoongi grins. "Good kitten". Yoongi rubs under my chin. "Y'all nasty ass tricks".

"Jin!?!". We both shout. "The fact my beautiful and pure eyes and ears had to suffer with that is punishable by beating y'all asses". Jin said. "Beautiful?". Yoongi gags. "Pure?". I raised my brow. "Y'all can eat my ass". Jin hissed and we laughed. "And you!". Jin walks over to us and smacks Yoongi in his head. "Ow! The fuck!?!". Yoongi yells.

"I will not fuck you, you basic slut". Jin smacks Yoongi again. "Hit me one more time... I dare you". Yoongi growls and Jin smacks him yet again. "What you gonna do? Tickle my toes? Nibble my ankles? Poke my knees?". Jin says and I covered my mouth to hide my giggles. "Get off me". Yoongi shoves me to the ground and I bust out laughing.

"Stop laughing at me!". Yoongi yells and I laughed harder. "G-go ahead Yoongi... Tickle his toes". I wheezed out while choking. "Even Jimin thinks you're a joke". Jin sighs. "What the hell do you want?". Yoongi said. "Why aren't you in the hospital?". Jin asked. "I heard you broke all of your shit". Jin said. "I have a swollen ankle and some scratches". Yoongi said.

"So... Jimin scratch you? And you wanted the hospital to kiss your boo boos?". Jin asked. "Yoongi... You're bitch ass". Jin said. "Is that all you want!?!". Yoongi yelled. "Yell at me again Yoongi". Jin tilts his head. Yoongi buries his face in his hands and Jin smiles at him. 'He cares for you Yoongi'. I giggled. "But I'm glad you're ok". Jin ruffles Yoongi's hair.

"Get away from me!". Yoongi smacks Jin's hand away and limps to the stairs. "Were are you going?". Jin ask. "I'm going to play with Holly". Yoongi says limping up the stairs. "What the fuck is Holly?". Jin said. "Mind your business!". Yoongi yells and disappeared. Jin chuckled and turns to me. "He adores me". Jin said.

"Yes he does".