44

I was sitting in a chair calmly watching the four men I knocked out and tied up. "Mm". My eyes turned to a man who was moving around and I walked over to him.

"Hello there!". I waved. "Welcome to second show of Jiminie and friends!". I smiled. "I'm Jiminie". I bowed. "And there are your friends". I pointed to the other three men. "Today you all will die". I gave him a wicked smile. "Hurting my daddy is the worst thing you all could have done". I poked his cheek with the bat. "You will die with this". I said.

"Mmm!". He tries to move away from me. "Aww! How pointless". I chuckled. He looks up at me and I blink at him. "I took your legs". I point out and he looks down. I saw the color drain from his face and I sighed. "You are a little stupid". I said. "Now then...". I raised the bat. "Tada!". I smiled and brought the bat down just to hit the floor. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry". I said.

"That was rude of me". I laid next to him. "I still need a answer". I told him. "Why did you hurt my daddy?". I asked. He stares at me with wide eyes and shakes his head. "So... You don't know? Is that want you're telling me?". I ask and he nods. "Ok!". I jumped off the ground, tightening my grip on the bat.

"You're still a member of this group which means you are still technical responsible". I said. "MMM!". He starts crying. "What happen?". I tilt my head. "Did you remember a bad memory? A nightmare?". I ask and he shook his head. "Good, good". I hit him in his back. "I should be your bad and finally memory". I hit him in his arm.

"I should be that nightmare that you fear the most". I hit him in his jaw. "I should be craved in your brain as the best fear you ever had". I smiled and hit him in his head repeatedly. "That's one... Hmm?". I saw a man trying to get to the stairs. "Adorable". I giggled and mashed his head against the stairs. "And here I had a death for all of you and go and ruin it". I sighed.

I stared at the remaining two men with a wicked smile on my face.

"Who wants to die next?".