109

"Mmm"

"Mmm". I was to comfortable to move and heard Yoongi laugh. "You awake?". He asked. "Fuck you". I hissed. "My body hurts and it's all your fault". I whined. "Aw". Yoongi just kissed my head. "I don't even feel sorry". Yoongi said. I whined again and Yoongi rubs my head. "Ok, ok, I'm sorry". Yoongi chuckled. "However, I thought I did a fantastic job".

"Yo-you...". I blushed. "I what?". Yoongi says. "What do you want to do?". I changed the subject. "I was going ask you that". Yoongi said. "Can we just cuddle?". I ask. "I can't move... Thanks to someone". I huffed. "Who was it?". Yoongi asked. "Oh... I hate you". I said. "What?". Yoongi gasped. "All these years together and you hate me?". Yoongi said and I giggled.

"Umm... Yoon?". I said. "Yes Angel?". Yoongi says. "Ca-can you tell me... About your family?". I ask and Yoongi went quiet. "Yo-you don't...". "Kiss". Yoongi cuts in. "Huh?". I look at him.. "Give me a kiss". Yoongi said. "I can do that!". I cheered and gave him a kiss on his cheek. "You must think I'm a joke". Yoongi scoffs and kisses my lips. "Mmm!". I yelped.

"Thank you". Yoongi smiles. "I hate you". I said and snuggled him. "To make a long story short... I hated them". Yoongi said. "You did?". I said. "Yeah... For no reason".

Flashback

Yoongi was in his room when his door was open. "Little bro! Mom is calling for you!". Yoongi just glances at his brother, sighs and follows his brother out the room. "There's my baby!". His mom hugs him and smiles. "Your father and I decided to give you our fortune". His mom said. "Hmm". Yoongi blinks.

"Yup! I don't need it since going to be the first ever Korean nascar champion!". His brother beams. "Just promise us that you won't get hurt". Their mom said. "I swear it!". His brother said. "Having a conversation without me huh?". Their dad walks in. "Not at all dear". Their mom giggles. "Come along, we're going be late for the family barbeque". His dad said.