106

I stared at Yoongi with wide eyes before trying to get out the car but he locks it. I clicked my tongue and stared out the window instead. "Look, your mom doesn't know that I'm the one that has you so don't blame her". Yoongi said and I ignored him. Yoongi sighs and stops the car. "Jimin... Look at me".

"Jimin... Please". Yoongi begs and closed my eyes. 'Just look at him'. I tell myself but I couldn't. Yoongi grabs my chin to force me to look at him and he kissed me. "Mmm!". I hate him. I fucking him... And I loved how I can love hate him. Yoongi broke the kiss to lean his head against mine. "I'm sorry Angel". Yoongi says. "I'm so fucking sorry". Yoongi says again.

"I fucking hate how I can't hate you". I sniffed and kissed him. It got hot real quick. "Mmm... Wait...". I said between the kiss. "I'm sorry love". Yoongi says and kisses my neck. "Mmm". I moaned. "Yoongi... We can't... Not here". I panted. "You're right". Yoongi sighs. "I'm sorry... I... I missed you so much". Yoongi said. "I'm sorry". I said.

"You have nothing to be sorry for". Yoongi says and takes my hand. "I was the one that made you run away". Yoongi said. "Being super overprotective and just plain stupid... Again". Yoongi looks at me. "I'm so sorry Jimin, please forgive me". Yoongi kisses my hand and I smiled. "I forgive you Yoongi". I said and Yoongi quickly hugs me.

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!". Yoongi says and I giggled. "I promise I won't fight with you again!". Yoongi says and kisses my cheek over and over again. "Ok! Ok! I get it!". I laughed. "So-sorry". Yoongi blushes and let out a embarrassed cough. "S-so can we go home?". Yoongi asked and I took his hand. "Yes...".

"We can go home".