40

"We can't". I tried to get up but Yoongi grip was strong. "Come on". Yoongi said. "How about we just fool around for a bit?". Yoongi ask. "I said we can't". I said. "But it will be painful if not treated". Yoongi pouts. "Tsk". I rolled my eyes. "Fine". I sighed. "I'll blow you". I told him. "Cool". Yoongi smirks. I went to lift up his scrubs but Yoongi just laughs.

"What now?". I groaned. "Sit on my face so I can eat that ass". Yoongi said. "You disgust me". I said but giggled. I changed my position so my ass was in Yoongi's face. "Better". Yoongi bite my ass and I yelped. "We are not going to have sex". I told him. "Yeah, yeah". Yoongi says and starts fingering me. "Ah". I bit my lip. "Why aren't you doing your job?". Yoongi asked harshly.

That hot shit

"So-sorry". I said and I sucked his tip. "Down". Yoongi uses his hand to push my head down and I start choking on his dick. "That's it". Yoongi chuckles and continues to finger me. "Mmm". I started humming on his dick knowing how he hates that. "Damn it". Yoongi groans. "You better stop Jimin". Yoongi warns. "Mmm". I hum again and bob my head faster. "Shit!". Yoongi hisses.

"You don't... Oh fuck!". Yoongi yells when I put his dick further down my throat. "Jimin! Fuck!". Yoongi shouts. I started to wiggle my ass in his face. Yoongi scoffs and scratches my ass. "Do you even deserve it?". Yoongi asked and I start to whine. "This dick suck isn't going to get you anything". Yoongi said. "Mmm". I hummed again. 'Be like that'. I scaped my teeth on his dick.

Yoongi hissed and pulls my hair. "I don't like that". Yoongi said and I can feel his glare. "You're the one that... Oww!". I yell in pain when Yoongi stabs me with a needle in my neck. "Its empty, you little pussy". Yoongi huffs and sticks me in my ass. "Ngh". I squirm. "See what happens when you don't listen to your master?". Yoongi sticks me in my balls.

"AHHH!". I screamed. "Gotta start listening kitten". Yoongi puts the needle inside me. "No! Stop!". I yelled. "Better stay still". Yoongi says. "It look likes it hurts". Yoongi laughed. "I'm sorry". I whispered and Yoongi chuckles. "Who said I wanted your fucking sorry?". Yoongi says. "Yoo...". "Get off me". Yoongi ordered and I got off him. "Go sit on the sink and masturbate in cold water".

"What about... AHHH!". Yoongi punched me in my dick and I start tearing up. "What the fuck did I just say?". Yoongi looks at me coldly. "Go to the... OWW!". I let out a loud scream when Yoongi pulls my dick. "Push it out". Yoongi smirks. "Push out the needle and make sure I can see you do it". Yoongi said. I turned around so Yoongi can view my ass clearly.

"I'm waiting". Yoongi says. I quickly push out the needle and Yoongi slaps me hard in my ass. "Didn't tell you to do it quickly". Yoongi said. "Put it back in". Yoongi ordered. "Yoongi I don't...". "Fuck your needs!". Yoongi yells. "Put it back in". Yoongi growls. I picked up the needle and put it back inside my ass. "Good kitten". Yoongi said. "Now... Push it out slowly". Yoongi says.

I gave Yoongi a look of hate and he gave me his gummy smile. I slowly start pushing the needle out. "Stop". Yoongi says and I did. "Continue". Yoongi said. "Seriously!?!". I yelled. "You got at least ten minutes before the doctor comes in here for my check up and you still haven't pleased me yet... I'm so disappointed". Yoongi pouts.

"You're the one that's teasing yourself!". I shouted. "Hurry up and sit on the sink". Yoongi said. I clicked my tongue and took out the needle. I got on the sink and turned on the cold water. "I can't see". Yoongi said and I hissed at him. "Sit up". I huffed. "Are you giving me orders?". Yoongi asked. I bit my tongue and did a split on the sink. "Better?". I ask. "Mmm". Yoongi licks his lips.

"Can I start now?". I said. "Do you baby". Yoongi smirks. I turned on the cold water and shivered immediately when it hits my dick. "I can't...". I moved my dick from the water and felt Yoongi's hand on it. "Yoongi! What are you doing!?!". I yelled. "Get back on that bed right now!". I ordered. "Fuck up". Yoongi starts stroking me in the water.

"No". I started squirming around. "Stay still". Yoongi beings to suck my neck. "I-its cold". I pant. "Stop bitching". Yoongi says stroking me faster. I put my arms around his neck moaning up a storm. "Touch me". Yoongi whispers. I turn to look at him while my hand reaches for his dick. I start to stroke him at the same pace he was using for me.

We kept pleasing each other while staring into each other's eyes. "Mmm... Daddy close". I moaned. "Same kitten". Yoongi says and plays with my hole. "Ah!". I gasped and stroked him faster. "Jimin". Yoongi groans in my ear and I got goosebumps. "Faster!". I yell and Yoongi strokes me faster but he cums before I did.

I came five seconds after he did but I giggled. "Guess I am good with a my hands". I say catching my breath.

"Shut up Jimin".