97 (Yoongi's pov)

"Ji-Sook?"

"Ji-Sook?". I twitched. "Apparently, that bastard has my Angel". Mrs. Park said. "Now someone tell me who that is so I can shove my heel in his dick". Mrs. Park said. "He's Sinyoung's other son". Jin replied. "How many god damn kids does he have!?!". Mrs. Park yelled. "That's what I said!". I shouted. "Getting off topic". Jin says. "Right". I scratched my cheek.

"What do y'all know about that man other then he's about to die?". Mrs. Park asked. "Nothing". I sighed. "Useless". Mrs. Park says taking her phone back out. "Hey Cory... Do me a favor". Mrs. Park says going into the kitchen. "That fucker has what belongs to me". I growled and start twitching. "The fuck you twitching for?". Jin asked. "You got a tick?".

I turned to Jin but he moves away from me. "They fucking bounce and I am to fucking pretty to be around all this". Jin says. "Call me when you exterminated yourself". Jin grabs his coat and tries to leave but the door was opened, hitting him in the head. Darren ran in holding his son and the Jung's was right behind him. "What are...". "GET DOWN!". Hoseok screams.

I dropped to the ground and gunshots was hitting my house. "The fuck is going on!?!". I yelled. "Jisook". Minseok hissed. "His men tried to take us but we managed to dodge them". Minseok explains. "The-they took Giu". Darren says in tears. "I don't know what they want from us but I didn't know where else to go". Darren says hugging Chanho tightly.

"Y'all fucking hoes hit my face". Jin glares at all of them. "Jin this isn't the...". "Jin... They have Joon". Hoseok says and Jin looks down at him. "They got who?". Jin blinks. 'Oh shit'. I looked at Jin who looked calm as hell. "Someone saw... Jin?". We turned to Jin who just walks away. "Yoongi, where is he going?". Darren asked.

"I don't know". I answered getting my guns. "Darren go upstairs". I told him. "Ok". Darren nods. "Hoseok, Mrs. Park is in the...". "Nope, hell no, I rather get shot then be with that women". Hoseok said. "Hoseok... Do you... Hate my mother in law?". I hissed. "Oh! So NOW she's your mother in law!". Hoseok huffs. "And yes I do!". Hoseok yells and I pointed a gun to his head.

"Get away from him!". Minseok yelled. "Why do you hate my mother in law Jung?". I asked. "One, we ain't as close as you think we are to call me that". Hoseok said. "And two, that women bites my cheeks!". Hoseok shouts. "What fucking lunatic bites someone's cheeks!?!". Hoseok yells and I slowly raise my hands. "I wasn't asking you!". Hoseok yelled.

"I just assumed you...". "We don't have time for this!". Minseok yelled. "We are getting shot at!". Minseok shouts. "Well I wasn't getting shot at til y'all came to my house". I glared at him. "We are frie...". "Y'ALL WANNA TAKE MY FUCKING JOONIE!".

"Oh my god!". Hoseok yelps and ran upstairs. "Jin! Don't destroy my house!". I yelled. "I'M TAKING LIVES TODAY!". Jin kicks my front door down and just starts shooting. "TAKING MY MAN! ARE Y'ALL STUPID!?!". Jin walks out shooting fucking everything. "DIE MOTHERFUCKERS DIE!". Jin laughs. "SHOOT ME!". Jin screamed. "Welp, its over". I groaned.

Mrs. Park was already outside seeing everything that was happening. "My, my... Jin is crazy". Mrs. Park giggles and sees a man trying to run. Mrs. Park, being the track runner that she was quickly catches the man and shoots him in his spine. "AHHHH!". He screams and falls to the ground.

Mrs. Park walks in front of him and puts her heel under his chin to make him look at her. "Be a dear...".

"And tell me where my son is".