26

That hot shit

That hot shit

Yoongi takes off the thongs and squeezes my ass. "What are you...". "Hey... Shut up". Yoongi said and spreads my cheeks. I heard a bottle open and I knew it was lube. He always carries a small bottle around. I shivered cause of the coldness. "I should have done this years ago". Yoongi laughs. "D-do what?". I asked. "Didn't I tell you to shut up?".

Yoongi slaps my ass and I hissed. "Now... For the fun part". Yoongi puts something in my ass and starts moving it. "Ha!". I grabbed the sheets. "Wh-what is that!?!". I yelled cause I really didn't know. "A knife handle". Yoongi bluntly replies. "What!?!". I shout. "Stay still love, you don't want to get cut". Yoongi plays it off and swirls the handle inside me.

"Th- ah! This isn't safe". I said. "And that's why its fine". Yoongi said. "Maybe you want it deeper". Yoongi says sliding the handle deeper in. "Ah! Yoongi! Stop!". I yell. "You should be more afraid of my dick then this knife". Yoongi scoffs. "Should I move it faster?". Yoongi asked. "No!". I shout. "Ok". Yoongi quickly moves the knife and I started moaning like crazy.

"All that bitching you were doing and you're purring like a cat now". Yoongi said. "That's my kitten". Yoongi rubs my back. "Yoongi, please.... I'm scared". I whispered. "Good". Yoongi said. "Be scared of me, show that emotion only to me and for me". Yoongi said but takes the knife out. "Hmm?". I felt Yoongi put two fingers in me. "Its not loose enough". Yoongi sighs.

I tried to look at him but he slams my head down. "Don't worry, leave everything to daddy". Yoongi said and I felt something else enter me. "Wh-what is that?". I asked. "The sausage you were looking for". Yoongi answered. "It-its cold". I shivered. "Its frozen". Yoongi snickers. "And I grabbed the chorizo too... Ain't you lucky".

'Chorizo? What is...'. "Its like me... A big and long sausage". Yoongi answers my thoughts. "How far can it go". Yoongi says and pushes the cold sausage deeper. "Ah! Mmm!". I arched my back and saw the length of the sausage.

'The fuck!?! When the hell did he grab this!?!'. I started panicking. "I'm going to feel that in my throat!". I yell. Yoongi looks at me and beings to shove as much as he can in me. "AHHHH! YOONGI!". I screamed. "You're fine baby". Yoongi says. "Take it like you take me". Yoongi said. "But yours is warmer". I whined. "Are you whining for my dick kitten?".

"Ye-yes! I want you!". I cry out. "Is that how you ask?". Yoongi says and shook my head. "How do you ask then?". Yoongi said. "Daddy... Violate me". I said and Yoongi pats my head. "Guess I have to obey you". Yoongi takes out the cold sausage and I felt so empty. "My dick is ready". Yoongi said. "Put it in yourself". Yoongi growls. I got on all four and felt Yoongi's dick poke my ass.

I played with his dick with my ass first. "Don't". Yoongi hissed. "That was for that knife". I giggled and Yoongi slams his dick in me.

Cringe zone (smut)

"Move". Yoongi ordered and I start moving my hips. "Mmm". I put my head back while bouncing on his dick. "You're not going to go faster?". Yoongi slaps my ass. "And look at your burn tattoo moving". Yoongi gently touches the burn he put on me. "Its so sexy". Yoongi said. "Th-thank you". I moaned. "You're going to damn slow for me". Yoongi held my hips and harshly thrusts.

"AH! MMM!". I screamed and Yoongi held my head down. "That sausage made you cold, I got change that". Yoongi went deeper in me which I didn't know how that was possible. "Lets see...". Yoongi quickens his pace and I know he was trying hit my spot. "Yo-you...". I choked on my words cause Yoongi found my spot quickly. "There". Yoongi laughs.

The reason why I hate when Yoongi finds my spot quickly is that he just goes crazy. "Mmm". Yoongi tightens his held on my waist to roughen up his thrusts. I was drooling up a storm while tears was running down my face... Pleasure tears. I already came three times but Yoongi didn't stop his assault. "Da...". I say in a tiny voice. "Daddy almost done kitten". Yoongi plants a kiss on my back.

After a half of hour, Yoongi finally comes. "Sorry lovely". Yoongi whispers.

But I was already sleeping.