92 (Yoongi's pov)

(Here's some free tissues)

"Br-break?"

"Br-break?". I felt my chest tighten. "W-w-we don't need anything". I grabbed my chest. "Jimin!?!". I yelled and ran upstairs.

Empty. Our room was empty. "Ji-Jimin?". I started to check the blankets, the curtains and the bathroom. "He isn't gone Yoongi, he went to take a walk". I say to myself but something was telling to check the dresser. I slowly walked towards it and opened it. Empty. It was empty. Jimin left. He left me.

I stared at the empty draw and everything went foggy and drips of water starts dripping in the draw. I didn't know where they were coming from but more kept dropping. 'Go away water, this draw belongs to Jimin when he comes back'. I got one of my shirts and put it in Jimin's draw to stop the water but it drops on my shirt instead.

'That's ok, at least its not messing up Jimin's draw'. I told myself. "Yoongi!". I turned to Jin's voice and he gasped. "There's water coming from somewhere Hyung". I said. "It was messing up Jimin's draw but I fixed it". I smiled. "But the water won't stop... I can't make it stop". I said and Jin gives me a tight hug. "I'll make it stop ok?". Jin said. "Hyung will make it stop".

"Please Hyung... I don't like the water". I said. "Everyone has it Yoongi, don't worry". Jin rubs my head. "How do you make yours stop?". I asked. "You can sleep". Jin answers. "But Jimin left me Hyung". I choked out. "I need him to sleep". I said. "Jimin left you?". Jin says. "He left a note saying he needs a break but he just went for a walk". I said.

"Oh Yoongi". Jin sighs and lifts my head. "I'll find him ok?". Jin says and I nodded. "Lay down". Jin says and I went to the bed, still confused about the water coming from my face. "Sleep works right?". I asked and Jin nods. "And Jimin will be here right?". I ask. Jin stares at me for a while chewing on his bottom lip. "I'll make sure that he's home with you". Jin says.

I nod and wrapped my body with the blanket. "Jimin loves you Yoongi, you know that". Jin said. "I love him too". I said and went to sleep. Jin stares at Yoongi for a while before getting angry. "This is the second fucking time!". Jin breaks the wall with his fist. "Calm down Jin, you don't know the whole story". Jin tells his self.

"Find Jimin, get the whole story and threatened him if he ever hurts Yoongi again". Jin nods to his self and looks at Yoongi again. "Don't worry Yoon...".

"Your beautiful friend will help you".