5

"Mmm". I had to moan while I see the man bleed out. "Fuck". I started to rub a knife against my hard dick. I found out that I have erotophonophilia. I know, that's a big ass word I learned from Namjoon. Apparently, its when a killer gets a sexual thrill from killing... And boy do I. "Damn it... I want Yoongi". I said and looked at the guy in the chair. "Lend me your leg for a second".

I sat on his leg and start grinding on it. "Mmm". I bit my lip. "Ah! Yoongi!". I grind faster. I was so close but my phone goes off. "Oh come on!". I jumped off the man and went to my phone.

Video chat
(Jin)

"Jin Hyung?". I tilt my head and answered it.

 I tilt my head and answered it

"Shit... I just wanted to finish this first". I stare at the burger in his hand. "This is not a regular burger... This is a steak burger, which I made". "Ok?". I raise a brow. "What is it Hyung?". I asked. "I... Are you wearing a dress?". "Yup!". I smiled. "Its looks good o... Is that blood?". "Ah, yes". I looked down at myself. "I was in the middle of a play date with my dollies". I told him. "In my playhouse!?!".

"Umm... That is incorrect". I said. "You gave us this playhouse two years ago remember?". I said. "It's still mine damn it!". "What do you need Hyung?". I asked again. "Right... Is Yoongi with you? He's ignoring my calls". "Yes he is with me". I said. "That bastard!". "Do you need him for something?". I asked. "Joonie gave me another kill case and I wanted to bring him along".

Jin is now a member of the Vipers... More like their Queen since Namjoon is the new leader. "I can pass him the message if you like". I said. "You are a saint but... BRING HIS ASS HERE!". "But Hyung! I'm playing!". I whined and Jin gave me his 'who the fuck cares about you look'. "Fine!". I dragged my feet out the room. "DADDY!". I shout in the hall.

"Yes kitten?". Yoongi pokes his head out a room and I held up my phone. "WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU IGNORING ME!?!". "Ah shit". Yoongi scratched his hair. "And how dare you make Jimin wear a dress! And why is he still calling you daddy!?! And did you just call him kitten?". "Jin... What do you call Namjoon?". Yoongi asked. "Master". "And what does he call you?". "Bitch".

"Yo-you... Jimin hang up". Yoongi said. "Jimin don't you dare...". I hung up and look at Yoongi. "He wants to kill with you". I told him. "I'm not done with my toys". Yoongi said. "Toy". I corrected. "I only gave you one of them". I said. "And besides, its been forever since you hung out with your best friend". I said. "We hung out last week and he is NOT my best friend". Yoongi said.

"Right". I rolled my eyes. "Now, out you go". I waved my hand at him. "I'm not going". Yoongi said. "I'll let you punish me". I said. "Why?". Yoongi gave me a suspicious look. "I humped a guy's leg in there". I told his and Yoongi's eyes went dark. "You what?". Yoongi hisses. "You know I get horny when I kill, so I couldn't help it". I shrugged and Yoongi slams my face against the wall.

"I'm going to fucking embarrass the fuck out of you when I come back". Yoongi shoves me on the ground and rubs his foot on my dick. "Ngg". I panted. "Wait for daddy". Yoongi said and leaves. "Damn it...".

"I'm horny again".