83 (Yoongi's pov)

"No... This was all my fault, I should have put him somewhere else". I heard Taehyung say over the phone. "Just do what I told you". Taehyung hangs up and turns around.

 Taehyung hangs up and turns around

"Yoo...". I stabbed him deeply in his stomach. Taehyung coughs up blood and I shoved him to the ground. "Where is he?". I asked twitching. "He isn't here". Taehyung coughs out. "So if I burn this fucking place to the ground, he won't be here?". I nodded and kicked him in the face. "You're a piece of garbage". I scoffed.

"None of you understand". Taehyung tries to get up but I punched him where I stabbed him out. Taehyung starts coughing and I punched him in his face. "You're right Taehyung, I don't understand". I punched him again. "I don't understand why you also got me arrested". I threw him across the room.

"I don't understand why you got Jimin arrested". I stabbed him in his shoulder. "I don't understand why you're still alive". I threw him into a glass door. Taehyung groans in pain and I watched him. "But I truly don't understand is why you hurt my baby!". I picked up a piece of glass and stabbed his leg with it. "AH!". Taehyung screams. "SHUT UP!". I kicked him in face again.

"You have no idea how much you made my baby suffer when you decided to broke off y'all friendship". I said. "He cried for two months". I say. "Not two hours, not two days but TWO FUCKING MONTHS!". I screamed. "You made me feel powerless cause I did everything to make him happy but nothing worked!". I yelled.

"No smiles to make me happy, no laughing that I can hear, no words that will make my heartbeat... It was just sadness". I said. "Empty and lonely sadness". I said. "I would rather be killed a thousand times then to see that expression on his face again". I looked down at Taehyung. "And you did that". I kicked some glass in his face.

"You caused my baby all that suffering and pain and for what?". I said coldly. "You meant so much to him and you wanted to break that so you can fix him?". I spat. "You should get your facts straight before you try to do things". I huffed. "I-I didn't...". Taehyung coughs. "I-it wasn't like...". I shot him in his stomach. "You should have tried to fix me! Not Jimin!". I yelled.

"You decided to fix Jimin instead of the person that made him like that, you are so fucking stupid". I said. "Jimin was a Angel til I ruined his purity". I said. "But...". I grabbed Taehyung's shoulder and forced him to stand. "I'm not sorry". I smirked. "I'm not sorry for people getting killed by my Angel". I said.

"And I will make sure he gets into heaven, even if I have to burn a million times". I smiled and threw him back on the ground. "Go near him again and I won't be so nice next time". I cleaned my hands with a tissue and threw it at him. "Clean yourself up". I hissed. "People don't like sloppy seconds". I said and walked out.

I was standing in park in silence. 'He didn't have my baby'. I twitched. 'Where is my baby!?!'. I rubbed my head in frustration. "Its too late at night to be out here Saiwoon". My eyes instantly followed the voice. 'Well since I'm already angry and standing here'. I played with the knife in my hands.

'Might as well ruin some lives'.