88

I was just laying on the bed, staring at the ceiling thinking about nothing

I was just laying on the bed, staring at the ceiling thinking about nothing. "I should get a dildo". I tossed and turned on the bed and groaned. It was big. The bed was to big for me to sleep alone in. I clicked my tongue and hugged my pillow. I've been sleeping alone for seventeen years til he strolled in my life. He is one man, not the only man in the world.

'Stop trying to hurt yourself Jimin'. I tell myself and saw my ring shining on the dresser. I started at it for a minute til I turned my back to it. 'Where was that shine when we had that argument? Where was that shine when I was blamed for something that I had to do? Where was that shine when Yoongi needed to see it?'. I covered my head with the pillow.

'I'm suffering in here... I have to get out'. I was calming myself down when I heard the front door close. "JIMIN BABY! MAMA'S BACK!". My mom screams and I giggled.

I saw mom humming while taking things out some bags. "Mom? What is that?". I asked. "Didn't I tell you I'll be back to have dinner with you?". Mom said. "You weren't going to cook? Or take me out?". I questioned. "Well I took some food from a take out place". Mom says. "See?".

 "See?"

"You know this pork one is mine right?". Mom says and I nodded. "Great now... Oh!". Mom gasped when I lean my head on her back and back hugged her. Mom just grabs my hand tightly and sighs. "Help me". I whispered. "I think I'm drowning... Please... Save me". I say broken. Mom removes my arms from her waist and give me the tightest hug I ever got in my life.

"I will always be here to save you sweetie". Mom said. "Even if I can't swim I will risk my life to save you from the currents of sadness and loneliness". Mom rubs my head and I just start balling. "Shh Angel... Everything will be ok". Mom strokes my hair.

"You're a beautiful and caring man Jimin, even if you kill, you're still my baby and I will never see you as a monster". Mom said. "Mom". I sniffed. "Sorry, just wanted you to know that". Mom giggled. "Thank you". I smiled and she wipes my tears. "You're welcome cutie". Mom kissed my head. "Now... Go drown yourself in food". Mom says and I giggled. "Ok".

Mom and I had a great time eating and laughing about dad. "Then he slips in dog shit and got hit by a car!". Mom wheezed and I stopped laughing. "Th-that's no-not funny". I stuttered. "Yo-you wasn't there!". Mom says choking. "He broke his whole shit Jimin!". Mom laughed. "I had to go to the hospital to save my damn lungs!".

"Umm... I think you're crazy". I said. "Who isn't!?!". Mom smiles. "So... I'm going to eat my room". I said. "What?". Mom says. "Yeah... Hmm... What's that?". I pointed to the black bag on the table. "Oh this?". Mom smirks.

"The new Jimin".