63

I already surrendered to Yoongi and I was just waiting for him to message me back.

My daddy
Is this how I trained you? To punk out
like a bitch?

My daddy
This game isn't over kitten...
You better beat me before I beat my meat in your ass

"That sounds so fucking hot". I shivered and my dollies start waking up. "Hi there!". I waved at them. "Wh-who are... Where are we?". One women asked. "Umm... Which one do you want me to answer first?". I ask. "Let us go!". A man yelled. "I can't do that". I shook my head. "Why not!?!". He yelled. "Cause I'm a bloody fucking murder". I laughed.

"So, I'm going to kill y'all in the ordered that I knocked y'all in first". I said and went to the other women. "Don't you touch her!". I glanced at the man and slapped the women. "There... I hit her". I said. "I'll kill you!". He shout. "Not before I kill her first". I say and start to push her in the wheelchair I had her in. "You like swimming right?". I ask her. "I...". "Great!".

 "Great!"

I pushed her outside to the pool. "What are you doing!?!". She yells. "Acid!". I pushed her in the pool and watched her flesh bubble. I took out my phone to take a picture and I sent it to Yoongi.

My daddy
Disturbing...

My daddy
That's my kitten

The praise Yoongi gave me got my dick hard. "Stop that!". I yelled at it. "I can't do anything... I promised Yoongi". I said and looked in the room. "Maybe that counts". I smirked and walked to a pole. I put my leg around it and start grinding on it. "Mmm". I put my head back and hugged the pole.

"Daddy". I moaned picturing Yoongi fucking the life out of me. "No!". I whined and let the pole go. "I want daddy". I pouted. "Kitten needs daddy". I took a deep breath to calm myself down. "Let me just finish off these people and go home".

"I have returned my darlings!". I waltzed in the room saying. "So... How should I kill the rest of you?". I tapped my chin and I heard knocking come from the door. "Hello? Is anyone in there? I heard voices".

"Oh no".