9

Mild smut

Mild smut

I felt Yoongi add lube inside me. "Mmm". I shivered at the coldness. "Like that little bit of lube you brought was going to help you". Yoongi scoffs and I saw something in my vision.

"This should be fun"

"This should be fun". Yoongi rams the bead toy in me before I was ready. "MMM! MMM!". I squirmed. "Stay still!". Yoongi grabs my neck to keep me still and continues to move the toy roughly. "Mmm!". My hips starts moving on their own and Yoongi snickers. "You're enjoying it, aren't you kitten?". Yoongi asked and I nod. "Well... Aren't you going to make me feel good too?".

Yoongi turns me on my back and looks at my hands. "You give nice hand jobs cause of your cute baby hands". Yoongi put his head to the side. I sat up and undid his pants. I almost came seeing Yoongi's thick steak pop out. 'I wanna suck it'. I thought and pinched his tip. Yoongi's dick twitched and I held back my giggle.

I wrapped one hand at the bottom of his dick and keep the other one near the tip. I start stroking him and looked up. Yoongi was looking dead at me and that just turned me on even more. I moved my hand faster still looking at him. "Fuck". Yoongi puts his head back and I stopped. Yoongi glares at me and I moved my hand again. "You wanted me to look at you?".

I nodded then moved my hand faster. "Ah". Yoongi moaned. "Jimin". Yoongi pants and I stop knowing he was going to cum. "And I wanted to cum on your face". Yoongi sighs and I shook my head. Yoongi bit his lip and pushes me down. "Use the toy and stroke yourself". Yoongi orders and I nodded. I put some lube in my hand and stroke myself slowly. I reached for the toy and move it at a quick pace.

"Mmm! Mmm!". I was so focused on the toy that I didn't even stroke myself. "You don't listen!". Yoongi whips my dick. "MMMM!". I moaned and looked at him with watery eyes. "You liked that, didn't you?". Yoongi asked and I nod. "So did I". Yoongi says and whips me again. "Mmm". I was smiling but he couldn't see it. "Lets see how many lickings it will take it get the lollipop to show its milky center".

"One". Yoongi whips my dick again. "Two". Yoongi says. "Three". Yoongi whips me again but harder. "Mmm!". I moaned. "Four". Yoongi continues to count til he reached fifty. "You held on longer then I thought". Yoongi chuckles. "Such a good girl". Yoongi pats my head and I blushed. "That just made me hard again". Yoongi said. "Raise your legs kitten". Yoongi says and I did.

"I fucking love how flexible you are". Yoongi says. "Question baby". Yoongi touches my leg. "Will you let my dick pierce through your stomach?". Yoongi asked and I nodded my head repeatedly. "Of course you say yes". Yoongi scoffs. "Damn slut". Yoongi rams his self inside me.

Cringe zone (smut)

Yoongi doesn't let me adjust before going beastly. I tried to hold but Yoongi grabs my hands and puts them above my head. "Don't fucking touch me". Yoongi hisses and continues his rough thrusts. I put my legs around him and Yoongi scoffs. "I know, you like being treated like trash". Yoongi grabs my throat. "Lets treat you like you want to be treated". Yoongi bites my neck.

I tried to scream but since he was thrusting to hard and roughly, I couldn't. "Hate this fucking gag". Yoongi rips the gag off and kisses me. "Mmm". I love how Yoongi will kiss me so sweetly and gently but fucks me like I'm just some random bar skank. "Open you mouth". Yoongi says and I did. I am so lucky to have this tongue King. His mouth will always taste like one thing... Vodka.

After Yoongi stops exploring my mouth, he goes back to my neck. "N-no". I whined. "Fuck me harder". I begged. "Whore". Yoongi grabs my waist. His thrusts became more violent and it took everything in my not to pass out. I tightened my hole around him on purpose and Yoongi noticed. "You fucking bitch". Yoongi held my nose and continues to assault my ass.

"Ah". Yoongi moaned and laughs when he sees me turning colors. He lets my nose go and kissed me. We both came and Yoongi collapsed on top of me. "You ok?". Yoongi asked.

"Shut up".