90

I was sitting in a chair resting my head on my hand while staring at the two men I kidnapped. "I... Don't have the will to kill them". I sighed and shot them in their heads. "I killed them anyway but not the way I wanted". I pulled out my phone to call mom. "What's the matter sweetie?". "I... Didn't have the courage to kill the way I wanted". I told her.

"Aw baby". "Mom? What's wrong with me?". I asked. "You're heartbroken sweetheart". Mom said. "No... That's not it". I said and mom went silent. "Jimin... How do you feel?". Mom asked. "Empty". I answered. "Empty?". "Yes empty". I said. "If I said I felt nothing then that would have turned into a emotion and I don't want that". I explained.

I heard mom giggle and I was confused. "What's so funny?". I asked. "Jimin... Its heartbreak". Mom said. "No it is...". "Jimin this is the first and only relationship you ever been in, so of course you feel conflicted about your feelings but let me tell you this... Everything does get better". Mom says. "How mom?". I asked. "How does something like this get better?".

"You make it better". Mom says. "How?". I ask. "One minute I feel so much loneliness that I want to be consumed by the darkness and the next minute I feel this overwhelming sadness that wants me drag me into the unknown and leave me there forever". I explained. "Jimin...". "I don't want this feelings mom... I just don't want them".

"Jimin... Everything you told me hurts me cause I can't help you... But everything you just said, was you being scared of being alone". Mom said. "I'm not alone mom". I said. "I have you and my friends". I told her. "Love comes from different things Jimin". Mom says. "Your love for us, yourself and your favorite things are not the same as the love you have for your first love".

"Mom...". "Yoongi is your first love and you're scared that you will never see and love him again but you will... Just give yourself some time love and everything will be ok". Mom says and I wanted to hug her so damn badly. "I just hugged the phone cause I know your ass wanted a hug". Mom said and I giggled. "You are the greatest mom ever". I said.

"Tell me something I don't know". Mom huffs and I laughed. "Now go home and rest, I'll see you tomorrow". "Ok mom... Thank you and I love you". I said. "Love you too Angel". I hung up and turned to the dead men. "Well... Bye!". I waved at them and turned to leave but was instantly knocked out by someone.

"Boss says hi".