103

More then a dozen cops jumped out with their guns pointed at me. 'Should have just went home'. I groaned. "Put your hands in the air!". A cop yells and I glance at him. "Do I get a prize if I do?". I questioned him. "Do it!". He yelled. "Weren't you supposed to tell me to get on my knees first?". I asked. "I'm good at that". I winked at him.

"Put your hands up!". He orders again. "Think of the children". I said. "What?". He gasped. "There's a gas bomb in a hospital and I know where it is". I said. "Thousands will die if I'm arrested". I pouted. "And if they do... Who's fault will it be?". I tapped my lips and looked around seeing how all the cops were stuck. I smiled to myself and realized something.

"Wait...". I looked at all the cops. "Which one of you called me by my name?". I asked. The cops just stare at me and my eye twitches. "So... None of you are going to answer me huh?". I nodded to myself. "Guess...". "It was me". The man says and I turn to him.

 The man says and I turn to him

"You should know better then to wear white around me Jungkook". I giggled. "And you are SO not a cop dressed like that". I said. Jungkook sighs and takes out some cuffs. "Put your hands behind your back Jimin". Jungkook said. "For sex or this setup?". I asked. "We know you killed this man". Jungkook said. "You know I didn't". I fired back.

"There's no poison or no fun on that man". I looked at the man. "Really?". I pointed at the man. "His wrist is cut". I told him. "This was either suicide or a level one killer". I said. "Either way... It wasn't me". I grinned at Jungkook. "I do a better job then you Jeon". I shook my head. "Give me your badge". I held out my hand.

Jungkook roughly puts my hand behind my back and I moaned. "So rough". I said. "Taehyung must like this". I whispered. "Yoongi almost fucking killed him". Jungkook whispered in my ear. "Poor you". I giggled and Jungkook puts the cuffs on me. "Should have brought the vibrating ones with you". I said. "This is not a gam...". "Three". I cut in.

"What?". Jungkook says and I looked up at him. "Three is the lucky number". I said. "Remember that". I wink at him. Jungkook glares at me and shoves me to a cop. "Take him away". Jungkook spat. "Yes sir!". The cop says and drags me to the car. I pushed in the car and the door was slammed in my face. I looked at Jungkook and gave him a eye smile.

"Remember the number three!". I yelled at him while the car droves away.

"ITS VERY IMPORTANT!".