7

"What the hell is this?". Bob gulps while I went to the corner. "Let me tell you boys something".

 "Let me tell you boys something"

"Ever heard of Jiminie?". I asked sweetly. "Th-that... Oh god". Inky said. "You all should really watch who you talk to... There are psychos everywhere". I say and quickly chop someone's head off. "Oh my god!". I turned to pinky. "I know, Bob was your lover but you're dying too". I giggled. "You're killing us cause we called you a faggot?". Clyde scoffs. "N-no".

I glanced at him. "I'm killing y'all cause one... I can". I said. "Two, you all ruined my shopping mood". I add. "And three". I walked up to him. "You all are gay". I whispered in his ear. "You all are mad cause my parents accept me for being gay and yours don't". I pat his cheek. "And... I know y'all want me". I said. "Y'all wouldn't have followed me if you didn't". I smiled.

I turned to the rest of them that was trying to escape. "Umm excuse me darlings". I called out. "Y'all can't leave, I was playing with you all". I said. "But first". I knocked Clyde out and tied him up. "He seems that he might be fun". I ruffled his hair. "Save him for later". I grin. "Who's up first?". I asked. "Then again... There's only one of me and three of you". I said.

"Jump me if you must... And can". I told them. "Put the axe down". Bob says. I looked at the axe and tossed it across the room. "Happy?". I asked. "Still can't beat me though". I whisper to myself and Bob ran for the axe. "Cheating little baby". I laughed. "Hold him!". Bob instructs to the others. "Can't afford to touch me". I yawned pulling out a needle from my dress and stabbing Inky in his chest.

"Wh-what was...". Inky grabs his cheat and drops on the ground. "Minjo!". Bob shouts. "Wow... That's ugly". I shivered. "Damn you". Blinky says. "Bout time you speak Blinky". I said. "My name is...". "Blinky". I say again and slashed his throat. I watched him clutch his throat and fall to his knees. I bit my finger and rub my legs together. "Bleed". I pant. "Bleed for Jiminie". I moaned. "Die for Jiminie". I smiled.

"Give your life to Jiminie". I licked my lips. "Yo-you sick fuck!". Bob runs at me with the axe but I lift my leg up and put my heel in his throat. "You talk to much". I rolled my eyes and remove my foot from the heel. "You took away my blood high". I picked up the axe he dropped like a jackass. "Give it back". I cut off his arm. Bob tries to scream but he couldn't. "Di-did I hit you vocal box?". I asked.

"How glorious". I snicker and cut off his head. "And not a single drop of blood hit my dress!". I laughed. "I'm awesome!". I jumped and looked at Clyde who was pale. "Oh?". I went over to him. "And when did you wake up?". I asked. "Don't kill me". He begs. "And what makes you different from your friends?". I asked. "I...". "Still friends with them even after death". I scoffed. "How pitiful". I stared at him. "What's your name?".

"It-its Laihoon". He says. "Laihoon?". I repeat. "How different". I said. "I like you". I told him. "I like being called names but faggot hit differently". I said. "But I have to treat you better then them". I said. "Wh-why?". He stutters. "Cause I get stupid horny when I kill people". I replied. "Wh-what?". He gulped when I sat on his lap. "Stay still". I ordered and kissed him.

"What are you doing!?!". He yells. "Don't tell me that was your first kiss". I gasped. "Please don't... Mmm". He stops talking when I start rubbing against him. "I just wanna have some fun". I whisper in his ear. "I don't...". My phone cuts me off.

My daddy
We're out of lube

"My shopping!". I jumped off him. "Sorry boo! We have to end this". I said grabbing the axe. "Wait please!". He shouts. "Don't worry, I'll kill the next person with poison". I kissed his cheek and cut off his head.

"Time to go shopping!".