59

I purposely walk into a dark alley cause I was being followed. 'Only two? Do they think I'm cheap'. I rolled my eyes and checked my phone. It was only one in the morning and I pout. 'I'm going to lose this challenge... I can feel it'. I groaned and stopped walking. "Can I help you?". I asked looking behind my shoulder.

"We just want to talk to you baby". One man said. I giggled and faced them. "Well... Talk". I said. "We just want to have just a little fun". The other man smirks. "Is that all?". I raise a brow. "Yes". He said. "So... You two followed me for about four blocks into a alley... For fun?". I asked and they nod. "Well...". I lick my bottom lip. "I'm looking for some fun".

They both began to check me out. "So who's first?". I asked. "Oldest is first". The man said. "You will call me daddy and...". "Oh sweetie... I can't". I said. "What?". He blinks. "I have a daddy". I told him. "I don't give a shit". He hissed. "I didn't give you shit". I tilt my head. "I gave you the truth". I smiled and he grabs me and slams me against the wall. "Is that all?".

He was going to choke me but I stabbed him in his dick. "Gah!". He fall to the ground. "Wow... Now you can't fuck me... Ain't that some shit". I giggled and glance at the other man then back at the older man. "Father... And son". I blink. "I never had a father and son combo before". I squealed. "Sorry about your dad". I said. "H-he isn't dead". The son says.

I looked at his dad and hit myself in the forehead. "I am so sorry about that". I said. "Hang on". I held my knife and slit his dad throat. "I'm sorry for your loss". I touched my heart while looking at the son. "I just noticed that you didn't run or try to stop me from killing your dad". I said. "I guess you didn't like him that much". I said.

I watched the son fall to his knees and I moaned seeing how weak he became. "Don't be like that junior". I went over to him and bend down to his level. I grabbed his chin and make him look at me.

"Don't you wanna have some fun?".