100

"A game?"

"A game?". Mom said but I was to busy staring at Jisook. "Ok then?". Mom says. "I'll go see if Giu is alright". Mom said and runs out. "You". I said and Jeremiah jumps. "Help me get him out". I said. "Sure...". Jeremiah gulps. "Al-also... My name is Danny". He says and I walked to him. "One day". I fixed his jacket.

"I'm going to teach to how lying to me makes you all red and pretty". I smiled. "Umm...". Danny said. "I'm Darren's brother". Danny says. "You are!?!". I gasped. "Ye... He never mentioned me before?". Danny asks and I shake my head. "So he's still mad". Danny sighs. "Daddy Danny". I blurt out and Danny went red. "That sounds SO hot, doesn't it?".

"Wh-where do you want me to take him?". Danny asked embarrassed. "To your car". I replied. "I'll take it from there". I told him. "Alright". Danny says and we heard running in the hall. "Shit". Danny readied his gun. "Dollies! I get to play with dollies!". I jumped up and down. "What is wrong with...". "Jimin!". Giu ran in the room. "Giu!". I ran to him and hugged.

"Are you ok?". Giu asked and I hummed. "That's good". Giu breaths a sigh of relief and hugs me tightly. "Where is he?". Giu asked. "Where is that son of a bitch!?!". Giu shouts and I pointed to the floor. "Good... He's still alive". Giu smirked. "I'll kill him". Giu said. "Nope". I giggled. "He's mine". I said. "Damn it Jimin!". Giu groaned. "Please share!". Giu begged. "Ok".

"O-ok?". Giu blinks and I nod.

"Let's do a family event".