11

I saw the target speeding down the hall in my direction and I smirked. 'Its time'. I waited for him to get closer to me. "Excuse me sir?". I called out and he looks at me.

 I called out and he looks at me

"Can you help me?". I asked and I know he was staring at my legs. "Wh-what d-do you need help with?". He stutters. "I lost my friends". I said. "We were supposed to fly back to the states but since I was a little drunk I lost my way and my luggage". I lied. "If I help you, what do I get?". He asked. "Wanna know why my nickname is vacuum?".

His eyes trails over my body and he licks his lips. "Call me Yee". He held out his hand and I take it. "I'm Jimin". I smiled. "Can you walk?". He asked. "I can... I think". I said. "Here lean on me". He pulled me close to him. "Thank you Mr. Yee". I giggled. "Please, I'm not old". He said. "But Sinyoung said you were at least thirty six years old". I said. "Sin... Young?". He says.

"Yup!". I inject him with a needle. "Mr. Kim sends his regards". I said and watched him dropped to the ground. "Now...". I paused hearing something dropped. I turned and saw a another man looking at Yee's body in shock. "Oh? Hello!". I waved at him and he starts running. "Poor man". I sigh and saw the man get caught in my trap. "I knew I was going to catch something". I laughed.

I went over to him and smiled. "Hey...".

"Wanna play with me?".