43

I

I

was standing in front of the OV's mansion unimpressed. "There are so many windows". I said. "Who's there!?!". A man yells and I stood where I was. "Who are you?". He asked and I tilt my head and smiled. "Didn't you hear me!?!". He grabs me and I slit his throat. He grabs his throat while making gagging noises.

"Now I hear you". I pat his head and went inside the house.

 I pat his head and went inside the house

I stared out the window waiting for the man to wake up. "This house is fill with dollies... Dollies that hurt my daddy". I broke the window with my fist. "Why? Why would you all hurt my daddy?". I turned to the man. "ANSWER ME!". I screamed and that woke the man up. "Mmm! Mmm! Mmm!". The man wiggles in the bed cause I tied him to it. "How lovely of you to join me".

"Your team hurt my daddy". I climbed on top of him. "Tell me why". I touched his cheek. "MMM! MMM!". He screams. I ripped the tape of his mouth. "SOMEONE! GET IN HERE!". He screams and I stabbed him in his shoulder. "AHHHHHHHHHH!". He screams in pain. "Normally, I'll be shaking in fear of your scream but...". I put the knife deeper in his shoulder. "I want to hear how weak you are".

I took the knife out his shoulder and opened his mouth. I carefully put the knife in his mouth and smiled. "Your tongue". I said. He gulps and sticks out his tongue. I rubbed the knife against it making sure all his blood was gone. "I wasn't going to cut your tongue out". I told him. "You still didn't answer me". I said. "Why did you and your team... Hurt my daddy?". I asked.

"W-we did...". "Liar!". I yelled and cut his ear off. "AHHH!!!". He cries out. "You were about to say that you didn't see my daddy, weren't you?". I asked. "How didn't you see two fucking people in the car!?! It was bright as hell out there when your team drove him off that cliff!". I stabbed his stomach. "St-stop please". He starts crying and I just watched him.

"Look at the desperation and hopelessness in your eyes". I panted. "Its so exotic". I laughed. I left the knife in his stomach and start to strangle him. "Ngh!". He keep moving his head but that just made me even more horny. I stared deep into his eyes while I keep strangling him. "To see a life fade right before my eyes is so satisfying". I licked my lips.

"Don't worry, your friends will join you soon enough". I said. The man starts to close his eyes and I let his throat go. He took a deep breath and my hands were right back on his throat. "I want you to see me". I said. "I want you to see who killed you". I leaned into his face so our noses were touching. "I want my eyes to be the last thing you see while you burn for eternity".

His tears fills with tears again and I giggled. "Remember me dollie...".

"Remember Jimin...".