15

I woke up in out room again

I woke up in out room again. "I...". I couldn't talk and I grabbed my throat. 'It hurts'. I remembered what happened and I rolled my eyes. 'Fuck'. I got out of bed and went downstairs.

 I got out of bed and went downstairs

I saw Yoongi was texting on his phone and I went to the stove to make me some tea. "You ignored me". Yoongi back hugs me. "What did I do?". Yoongi asked. I couldn't reply to him since he ruined my throat. "Jimin?". Yoongi says with concern. I tapped his arms and he lets me go. I turned to him and tapped my throat. "Are you sick?". Yoongi touches my head but I shook my head.

I pointed to his dick and Yoongi tilts his head. "If you're sick, then I'm not going to fuck you". Yoongi said and I stomped my feet. "What? What?". Yoongi says panicking. I pointed to his dick again and then I pointed to my throat. Yoongi raises a brow and his eyes widened. "Did... My dick hurt your throat?". Yoongi asked and I nodded. "Nice". Yoongi smirks.

I start hitting him and he starts laughing. "Alright, alright, I'm sorry". Yoongi said. I huffed and went to get some tea. "Are you going to make tea?". Yoongi ask and I nod. "Wouldn't that hurt?". Yoongi said and I look at him. "I can make you some broth". Yoongi said. "It'll be warm, so it won't harm your throat". Yoongi said and I smiled. "Sit". Yoongi pulls out a chair for me and I sat down.

"Sorry kitten". Yoongi kissed my cheek and goes to the fridge. I just watched him with a smile on my face and my phone starts vibrating.

Dazzling
I hate you

I wanted to laugh so bad at the text but I can't.

Jimin
What did I do Hyung? 😢

Dazzling
Don't fucking play innocent with me!
A teaser!?! Seriously!?!

Jimin
Minseok liked it 👉👈
And you liked doing it, didn't you?

Dazzling
That's not the point

Jimin
Hoseok... You liked it, didn't you?

Hoseok didn't answer me and I shook my head. "Baby?". Yoongi calls out and I looked at him. "Wanna go back to the playhouse? Its been three days". Yoongi said and I nod excitedly. "I'll get you something to wear". Yoongi places a bowl in front of me. "You drink that slowly". Yoongi pats my head and leaves. I covered my face cause I was blushing again.

'God, I love him'.