zero | introduction

So, here we are again.

Me writing yet another book in which I have no idea how it will end, and you excitingly throwing your fists to the air because once again, I am delivering a new book.

Now, I really was struggling to come up with a new book, a new concept, something different on Wattpad, but I thought of one comment from a particular sexy shmexy regular degular supporter and lover of mine, who said, and I quote; "Write a werewolf book." At first I though wtf, a werewolf book? Me? That's crazy. But then I thought...

WTF, a werewolf book? Me? That's crazy... let's do it. And after raking my brain of the werewolf books I know I've read, I realised that they all are similar. They all don't have something a bit more realistic. Matter of fact, a good handful of them either have the main characters as mates, and the others have the female lead as a human. And very few have the male lead as a human. So I though, why not take the second idea and create something different? A bit more realistic yet unrealistic at the same damn time?

A bit more... chaotic?

If you know me and how I love drama, the evidence being the other books I've written, you already know this book is bound to be another book that will rock your world.

Ps, this is an experimental one, so there will be a lot of mixed, rollercoaster of emotions from the audience.

I am excited, and I think you should be too. I am a bit nervous because I've never written a werewolf book, but what's a challenge without imagination and fun? That's my train of thought, which is exactly why I am writing a new book. Supernatural, fictional with a touch of reality, and a lot of drama and chaos.

Let's do this!

First chapter coming soon, lover <3