3

It may be that there has been a little new progress in the introduction of information. After the reminder of 008, the information of the parents began to intermittently appear in Yu Bozhou's mind.

The original owner was adopted by a husband at the age of five. He does not have one father and one mother like other people, but has two fathers. The gentle man in front of him is one of them.

Fu Xia, thirty-five years old, a well-known architectural designer, designed this villa in front of him; another father, Yu Chen, a well-known listed company ceo in a city, now thirty-six years old, when he was young The rich second-generation son and brother, and later met the original owner's father, Fu Xia, determined his mind and focused on his family and career.

The original owner was adopted in the second year after Yu Chen and Fu Xia formed a family.

Yu Bozhou clarified his thoughts in his mind. After accepting the fact that the man in his early twenties was actually his father, he accepted the fact that his parents were actually husbands.

In fact, Yu Baizhou is very tolerant of sexual orientation, just like heterosexual bonding is common, and homosexual bonding is almost the same in his eyes, so after knowing that his parents are actually a husband, he just buffered for a minute. Then I accepted it.

Fu Xia was surprised when Yu Baizhou shouted at his "dad", but this expression fell into Yu Baizhou's eyes.

According to the information in the book, the original owner actually rejected his parents as being different from others. When he was a child, he did not feel that it was strange to have two fathers, until he learned from other people's gossip that it was abnormal to have two fathers. He began to resent the two, and after meeting two fathers intimately by accident, the disgust reached its extreme point. Not only were they angry at the two of the family, but they also said that they wanted to go out for independence. The original owner of the third year of the third day packed up, and the original owner was holding a grudge. Since then, he has had a stiff relationship with the two fathers in the family. Coquettish to the two, the relationship between the family began to have an invisible distance.

"I received the message. You will not study on your own today." Fu Xia's voice pulled Yu Baizhou's thoughts back.

Yu Baizhou yelled.

"It's time to be hungry. I asked your aunt to prepare your favorite prawn slippery stewed egg. Now it's almost ready."

Fu Xia said that he wanted to take Yu Baizhou's hand and take him to the restaurant. But the hand just lifted up, paused in the air, and then let go again, then smiled, "Go."

Yu Baizhou carefully captured Fu Xia's mood changes. He froze for half a second, then thought about it, and stepped forward to take Fu Xia's arm.

Fu Xia's expression was somewhat surprised.

Yu Baizhou asked in the slightly coquettish tone of the elders to the elders: "Dad, is there anything other than shrimp and stewed eggs? I want to eat many other things."

Fu Xia's eyes glowed with warmth, "You talk about what else you want to eat, I'll ask Auntie to make it for you."

Yu Baizhou reported a few simple dishes, and the two said to the restaurant.

Sitting at the dining table, the delicacies were served together, Yu Baizhou and Fu Xia chatted.

After a while, there was news from the living room, and Yu Chen came back.

Fu Xia got up and went out. As a courtesy, Yu Baizhou also put down the tableware and followed.

The man who had just returned was standing on the side of the sofa with one hand untie his tie. Yu Baizhou only saw a back figure, but looking at his figure alone, he could see that he was a very handsome man.