19

Yu Baizhou put the grilled squid and chicken on the plate and took it to Pan Yiming and Yu Chen who were fishing by the lake. Gu Huilan looked at Yu Baizhou's back and sighed that the child was so good.

The next Pan Yi listened to his lip, Gu Huilan looked at his son, "It's you, Pan Yi, how good is it that you can learn the little boat of others? Compared with others, you are a playboy. play."

Pan Yi heard: "..."

Pan Yi: "Mom, don't turn your elbows out. Should you turn around with your son as appropriate?"

Gu Huilan picked up the grilled fish, "I will turn to you when you are good."

Gu Huilan finished talking to Pan Yi and his dad with the barbecue.

Pan choked and turned the barbecue with smoke. "No, I have grilled barbecue for you. Am I not good?"

Gu Huilan seemed to remember something, and looked back at him, "Oh, yes, bake it for us, thank you."

Pan Yi: "..." is very angry.

He Yan, who was sitting at the table, was drinking at the table and said to Pan Yi: "You are all bored, and people in their thirties are still arguing with children in their tens."

Pan Yi proudly said: "I will always be 18 years old in front of my mother."

He Yan threw a glance at him.

Pan Yi wondered, "Yeah, Brother Yan, I always wanted to ask you at noon, then Yu Bozhou, the more strange I look, when will the relationship between you get better? You can stay together and talk, and not only, He actually wanted to live in the same tent as you ?! "

He Yan shook the soda can in his hand, with a seemingly absent smile on his mouth, "How to say, there is such an opportunity."

Pan Yi thought that his eyes were spent, "Don't you hate Yu Baizhou the most when you were in high school in your life?"

He Yan said: "Well."

Pan Yi was strange: "Do you hate Yu Baizhou in your life?"

He Yan said: "Hate."

Pan Yi was confused, "So do you hate Yu Bozhou?"

He Yan put down the can in his hand, got up and patted Pan Yi on the shoulder, and walked to the lake.

After Yu Bozhou put down his hand, he was called by Yu Chen to get a red wine, and finally returned to Pan Yi.

The more Pan Yi looked at Yu Baizhou, the more uncomfortable he was. He grilled the barbecue, and said to Yu Baizhou, who was squatting on the ground to pick up the plastic bag blown away by the wind: "Hey, you, go get me a squid over there."

Yu Baizhou turned back and looked at him suspiciously, "Are you calling me?"

Pan Yi looked at Yu Baizhou's slightly innocent face through the smoke, and suddenly blamed himself for the arrogance in his tone. He calmly said, "Well."

Who knows that Yu Baizhou raised his chin at this time, saying one by one: "If you don't take it, go get it yourself."

This time, Pan was innocent, "Hey I'm going!"

Yu Baizhou picked up the plastic bag on the ground and squeezed it into the trash can, and put the fruit next to it.

Pan Yi flicked the barbecue in his hand, "Wow, this person is still so flamboyant."

Help him get something? I really want to be beautiful. Yu Baizhou thought of putting the fruit in a transparent basin.

He hasn't reported the revenge that Pan Yi took He Yan from him.