37

You can't date anyone other than your partner, but you can only date He Yan ... What does this mean, is that He Yan is his partner?

After Yu Bozhou reacted, his face flushed red. He opened a pair of bright eyes and looked at the angular facial features in front of him. Some words incoherently explained: "No, haven't we already explained that? , It ’s just a misunderstanding, we misunderstood each other. "

He Yan stared at him, but he didn't seem to listen to his words, but just said arrogantly: "The night I was drunk at my house, I talked together and you agreed."

Yu Baizhou was startled, because the facts were indeed as He Yan said, but things did not show so simple.

"That's why it was a misunderstanding. You said you want to be together, but I thought you wanted to be an iron buddy with me, so I agreed ..."

Yu Baizhou said, feeling that the arms on his waist seemed to be tightened tighter. He saw He Yan's face slowly approaching himself, and there was a strong gas field that was enough to drown him. When he reached the door of the classroom, his chin lowered subconsciously, and he glanced to the side. He dared not meet the delicate eyes of Shang Heyan, and his voice became weaker and weaker.

"Yu Baizhou, that may just be a misunderstanding for you. As long as a misunderstanding, what you can do does not happen, but for me it is not, I can't do anything. What I did is nothing but emotion. You can take it back if you receive it. "

Yu Baizhou pressed the cold door to the back of the palm, listening to He Yan's voice, and a thin layer of sweat came out of his palm. He slightly curled his finger and touched the cold classroom door with his fingertip. "I ... but I don't Like boys. "

The tone of his words was not very sufficient.

"So? Should we think of all this as never happened?"

"I……"

"Dare you say you have never done something that would make me misunderstand?" He Yan's voice seemed to be close to his ears, "Give me something you like, go home with me deliberately, and leave class I always lean on the wall and look at me casually, saying that I want to sleep with me and cook for me. Do you dare to say that these things will not make me misunderstand? "

After listening to it, Yu Baizhou's ears were slightly hot. He could guarantee that the purpose of doing these things was very simple. He didn't expect to see it completely changed in He Yan's eyes.

"Don't you take the initiative in these things?" He Yan squinted slightly, "And do you dare to do it, or do you have other purposes?"

Hearing the last sentence, Yu Baizhou was shocked.

Does he have a purpose? Yes, he had purpose and plan since he approached He Yan, but he could not let He Yan know.

Yu Baizhou looked up and turned a little more sincere in his dark eyes, "I recognize what I have done, but I really don't know that those things will become another nature in your eyes. I wanted to find opportunities before Explain this to you, but you have been hiding from me ... You may have a hard time understanding why I suddenly changed my attitude towards you. I told you the night I saw my aunt the first day, But what I said at that time may be misunderstood in your ears. In fact, I want to be nice to you. There is no purpose. When I woke up one day, I suddenly felt that I used to like to bully people. So live, so I want to get rid of those bad habits, and it's just right, you are the best starting point for me to change. "

He Yan cooperated with Yu Baizhou's speech, "So you deliberately approached me?"

Yu Baizhou corrected: "This is not intentional."