52

Something on the Internet can hide others, but it can't hide Fu Xia and Yu Chen.

In the eyes of others, behind the public opinion, plus clarification, the so-called hug between two boys is just a friendship between brothers, but in their eyes, how can they as a person coming over see no clues .

Yu Bozhou knew that he was wrong and stood in the study room with counsel. After careful consideration, he felt that he and He Yan were not in a playful relationship. All of them are spoken, of course, some small details are skipped.

After listening, Yu Chen's mood was a little complicated, but Fu Xia was lost in contemplation.

Yu Baizhou stood in front of the two, but he summoned up a lot of courage before saying it.

After a long while, Fu Xia recovered, and first said: "Since it is a choice you made yourself, then I think there is no problem."

There was more light in Yu Baizhou's eyes, and he knew that Fu Xia had always been so enlightened.

Then now only Yu Chen is left.

Yu Chen sat on the chair, crossed his hands against his lips, and asked, "Is the other party, is He Yan?"

Yu Baizhou nodded nervously.

Yu Chen asked again: "How much do you know about this man?"

What do you know about He Yan?

Yu Baizhou: "Let's know more than half."

Yu Baizhou did not dare to say that he knew 100% of He Yan. He also meant that he knew 100% of He Yan at first, because those understandings were originally from the book. That way, but after getting along with He Yan, he found that He Yan's personality is very different from the book. Some things he can see through, but some places, I have to admit that he still needs time to explore.

Yu Chen's expression was a little grim: "The half you don't understand is his mansion. This man's mansion looks deeper than you."

Yu Baizhou was startled.

Yu Chen said: "I'm not against you like men, I'm just afraid that you can't fight him, justify it. You may become a bee that was cheated by him and blindfolded in a jar full of honey. The sweetness he thought was just under his control. When he turned around, he could withdraw at any time, and you would lose everything you have. Are you clear? "

Yu Baizhou didn't know what to answer. If he understands He Yan clearly, he can quickly refute Yu Chen, but now, he does not have that confidence. That's right, He Yan gave him a lot of sweetness, and he is indeed stuck in the sweetness that He Yan gave him, but is He Yan really the kind of person who pulls away after playing enough?

Yu Baizhou also began to be a bit confused about Yu Chen's words.

At this time, Fu Xia put down the teacup in his hand and said, "Your dad's saying is not unreasonable. Compared with your peers, He Yan is indeed more mature and more stable. Compared with him, you have less experience and may be He cheated that it was not necessarily. "

Yu Baizhou's eyelids drooped.

Fu Xia continued: "Assume that you are a blindfolded bee that he put in a glass jar."

Yu Baizhou looked at him again.

Fu Xia: "He used a layer of glass to isolate you from the outside world and let people soak in the honeypot he designed in advance. This may be controlled as your dad said; but if you think about it the other way round, that layer Glass can also be a protection for you, and the honey that is put in advance may be to make you have a better time with him? And why is blindfolded, is it possible that he does not want you to face it? Something you may not be able to bear? If you think from this perspective, after all, he wants to protect you. "