51

The car stopped downstairs at He Yan's house. Yu Baizhou followed He Yan out of the car. Uncle Li was outside. Yu Baizhou drove people into the building. The two entered the door and stood at the staircase. The door closed automatically.

The lights in the stairwell were dim, the place was narrow and quiet.

He Yan looked at the person in front of him, "Okay, just send it here. It's not early, so go back and rest."

He Yan turned and wanted to leave, but Yu Baizhou didn't let go.

The two's hands are still held together.

Yu Baizhou looked at him like this, "Well, don't do anything and go?"

After talking, he lowered his lower lip, the meaning was self-evident.

He Yan froze for half a second, understood Yu Baizhou's words, and couldn't help but smile.

Yu Baizhou always gave him a feeling of novelty. When they were not together, a small touch would often make Yu Baizhou shy. On the day of the confession, he still had a red face when he kissed his ear. Now, although occasionally showing embarrassment, when I take the initiative, I can't see a bit of blush at all, and it is very tempting.

But ... he has to restrain himself.

Yu Baizhou looked forward, but after waiting for a long time, he still didn't move when he saw the person in front of him, so he took the other hand to He Yan, and then looked up at him with big, bright eyes.

Holding one's hand from one to a pair, at the same time, several fingertips rubbed the palm of his hand intentionally or unintentionally, the movement was very light, with a crispy itch like a feather stroke, this Let He Yan feel a little bit of a horse, struggling for a few moments, he took Yu Baizhou's hand down, and instead raised his hand and rubbed the head of the predecessor below, leaving only a gentle voice: "Obey, go back to rest early."

Yu Baizhou's insincere kiss could not be fulfilled. He dissatisfiedly pouted and looked away, "Oh."

He knew that He Yan must have understood it, and he also knew that He Yan did not respond on purpose.

But he didn't know how much willpower He Yan used to resist the urge to kiss him in his arms.

He Yan watched Yu Baizhou get in the car, and then turned upstairs.

In the car, Yu Baizhou clasped his hands in a stubborn manner, thinking that He Yan was so active every time before he was together, and the two of them almost kissed each other in his game room, but why did they suddenly disappear after being together? The urge to kiss him?

Is it ...

Thinking of a possibility, Yu Baizhou sat upright.

I go! Isn't He Yan the kind of scum man who gets tired of chasing people right away?

But a second later, Yu Baizhou calmed down and thought about it again, feeling as if he had thought a bit too much.

This is unlikely, because apart from kissing him, He Yan's attitude towards him has not changed much compared with before.

Yu Baizhou tapped his arm with his finger, but even so, he was a little uneasy. No, he felt he had to find another chance to try.

He Yan received a phone call from Pan Yi shortly after returning home, saying that the account with Li Siqi had been cancelled, and even the IP he found was also foreign, which was obviously fake.

The clue to this matter is broken here again.

He Yan poured a glass of water and said to Pan Yi on the phone: "You sent me the photo."