6

When hearing his name from He Yan's mouth, Yu Bozhou actually felt a little bit inexplicable? !

No, now is not the time to think about this!

He now has swimming trunks all over his body and his upper body is still bare. He Yan pressed one hand on the door of the cabinet, about a few centimeters away from him. This pose made him feel a little embarrassed. The master of a school.

Just about to speak, Yu Baizhou suddenly noticed that the gas field emitted by He Yan was different from usual, very powerful, and it was not at all inexplicable as he was when he was blocked and bullied, so he came to his mouth with domineering words. Weakened again, "Is there ... something?"

He Yan saw Yu Baizhou's reaction, and the brown eyes under the bangs squinted.

The school uniform was wider than usual, the two were too close together, and Yu Baizhou was naked on the upper body. At this time, He Yan's uniform was attached to his back for a long time. There was a itch, and his face was red.

Yu Baizhou couldn't stand the itch, and blushed at the itch.

Seeing that He Yan didn't answer for a long time, Yu Baizhou couldn't bear the itchiness of grasping, so he turned around and confronted He Yan, but before he had time to move, he saw the hand on the side of the face turned back and attached. The school uniform on the back also left.

The back was liberated, and Yu Baizhou sighed with relief.

From beginning to end, all expressions of Yu Baizhou fell into He Yan's eyes.

In order to avoid the tragedy just now, Yu Bozhou couldn't manage so much, so he quickly took out his coat and put it on, but only when he put on his coat, the people behind him had already left.

He looked at the empty position behind him, and there was a lot of doubt in his heart. It was strange. He threatened people and said nothing. ?

Yu Baizhou suddenly remembered the evaluation of several boys before the class to He Yan-weird.

He had originally felt that it was bad to say others, but at this moment, he couldn't help but think He Yan was a weirdo.

Moreover, this weirdo seems to be particularly troublesome with him.

Yu Bozhou thought, in the future, he should try to keep a good distance with him.

The second session is a math class. As soon as I returned to the third floor, Yu Baizhou saw a boy standing at the door of his class, with black hair, and he looked pretty good, but he did n’t know it. Classroom walk.

As soon as he stepped his feet into the classroom, his arm was pulled. Yu Bozhou turned his head and saw that the boy was pulling his arm. "Talk."

Yu Baizhou was a little embarrassed.

Does this person know the original owner?

Yu Baizhou learned from other populations that this person is called Libei, Libei ... Isn't that the other school bull who bisects the original owner half of the mountain?

Yu Baizhou looked at this man's thick brows and eyes, and he looked gentle and gentle. It didn't look like a school bully. Later, I thought that he and the original owner didn't look fierce. Isn't it also a school bully? So I wanted to drive.

The two stood in the corridor where people were coming and going, and Li Bei was leaning against the wall, with his hands in his pockets, "I have heard about Xu Zhihu's troubles with you. Don't know him in general."

Xu Zhihu? Oh, the man who had asked him to swim just now.

How did Xu Zhihu tell him before the game? Do n’t think that if you let yourself go, he will let yourself go. Xu Zhihu ’s boss is Li Bei. In this way, the relationship between Li Bei and the original owner seems pretty good.