28

When He Yan was born again, it happened to be when he was tied in the classroom by a group of Yu Baizhou.

Doubts started at that time.

When he saw Yu Baizhou's first glance, he felt strange. Once again, he naturally knew what was going to happen according to the original incident.

He waited quietly, waiting for the right time to teach this group of children a lesson.

But after a while, the fist did not fall down as before. He watched the person in front of him jump off the stool, carefully untied the loose rope that was already loose on him.

From here, the trajectory has changed.

He thought he had disrupted everything because of his appearance. In order to verify whether this was the case, he followed the trajectory of his previous life. However, the fact is not what he thought. What should happen will still happen, and all things that have changed It is related to Yu Baizhou, for example, when the cafeteria met Sun Tianshuo.

This man was like a falling leaf suddenly floating on the calm lake. Although only a thin piece, it still made the lake surface waves, and even disturbed the lake where he was.

He was curious about this person. Yu Bozhou could not swim, but this person would. If he did n’t do it again, he would n’t be puzzled, because even if Yu Baizhou did n’t, he could learn, but things were n’t that simple, because he saw Yu Baizhou drowning at the high school graduation party.

The third year is drowning, the second year is swimming ...

Time cannot flow backwards.

He watched the man put the love letter ... into his table hole.

If Yu Baizhou is back like himself, it is definitely impossible to do so.

Yu Baizhou, who has experienced what happened afterwards, does not have such an attitude towards himself. He will only cooperate with Yi Tian to leave no way for himself, and put another person to death.

He thought the love letter was a mischief, but he didn't think he was wrong. He gave him something he liked, looked for opportunities to get along with him, and watched him with clean eyes from time to time.

This is a completely different person from Yu Baizhou.

This man seemed to know something, so it was only on the night of his mother's accident that a sudden panic appeared in the ward, and then when he saw the murderer, he turned around and went to chase. It was precisely because of what I knew that I called the police in advance.

Disrupted his plan, but also pulled him back from the road to hell.

He Yan put the bottled milk in his hand on the table and retrieved his distinct fingers.

When the person lying on the table saw the milk, his eyes lit up and straightened up, with a warm smile in his eyes, "Thank you!"

He Yan pursed her lips lightly.

This man came to save him.

He Yan returned to his seat and opened the unread message in his cell phone.

—— [Student He, if you pass by the supermarket later, please help me buy a bottle of milk, thank you very much! [/ wink! ]

—— 【Congratulations on making a fortune red envelope】

Yu Baizhou saw that He Yan had not received his red envelope for a long time, turned around with milk and mobile phone, "Why don't you still accept my red envelope?"