43

The strawberry-flavored Shu Fulei slowly melted in Yu Baizhou's mouth. Yu Baizhou tasted something he hadn't tasted before. His lips rolled back with the spoon, and the spoon had become completely clean. . "

A cloud-like soft and fluffy cake, with the sweet and sour taste of the strawberry pulp that can be eaten, plus the richness of the milk cover, these three flavors are mixed together to give the taste bud a novel experience, which is the same as the matcha The bitterness and the scent of chocolate are mixed to give people a different feeling, one is like running in a refreshing mountain forest, and the other is like tossing and turning on a gentle cloud. In contrast, Yu Bozhou prefers the latter.

Yu Bozhou suddenly felt that he also had the potential to like strawberries.

Looking at Yu Baizhou's clean smile, He Yan suppressed the restlessness in his heart, his eyes turned soft again, and asked him thoughtfully, "Would you like another breath?"

Yu Baizhou didn't refuse. Anyway, he had the first sip, and then the second sip and the third sip were no longer a problem.

When the response came, Yu Baizhou had eaten He Yan's Shu Fulei for most of the time, and he still steadily left most of the rest.

He pushed himself in front of He Yan, "Do you want to try mine too?"

Now that the matter is over, it is the best way for two people to taste both flavors.

He Yan nodded lightly.

He Yan took a spoon and tasted Yu Baizhou's.

Yu Baizhou was very interested in waiting for He Yan to eat and asked for evaluation. As a result, he watched He Yan feed the spoon into his mouth, and suddenly remembered that the spoon had just been used by himself. Suddenly, the blood under the thin face began to become active Got up.

Upon seeing this, with a smile in his eyes, He Yan asked: "What's wrong?"

Yu Baizhou turned his head and looked away, his face was facing the window, trying to let the cold wind blow away the redness on his face slowly, pretending to be relaxed: "It's okay."

He Yan looked at Yu Baizhou's clean white neck, raised his hand, and sorted the folded collar for him. Yu Baizhou shuddered, but didn't look back, but his face was hotter towards the window.

Indoor basketball court.

He Yan dribbling the ball, Tu Gaoming raised his hand to signal, He Yan made a high throw, Tu Gaoming jumped, successfully received the ball, and then bypassed the defense of Yu Baizhou and Che Cong, and scored two points.

Outside, the onlookers gave cheers.

Tu Gaoming, who was awarded points, drove Cong Lehe, and he successfully received a big eye.

Tu Gaoming didn't care, and when he walked over, he gave He Yan a slap: "Come on, brother, we won."

He Yan pulled off the corner of his mouth and continued to move forward to find a place to catch the ball.

Yu Bozhou, who was not far from the two, heard that Zhao Tuming said: "So many people are watching, don't be so happy, if you get back pressure later, it will hurt your face."

Tu Gaoming looked relaxed, and he said: "Boss, I'm waiting for you to press me."

Yu Baizhou laughed and scolded.

He Yan heard this and looked back at Tu Gaoming, his eyes unclear.

Tu Gaoming was seen a little chilly in the back.

Yu Baizhou sweated easily, but after running a few laps on the field, the sweat beads on his forehead ran down his cheeks. He passed the ball to Yu Hao, walked a few steps, then lowered his head and raised his jersey to face Rub on.