59

Yu Baizhou was walking around in the room, he tried to find something like a rope, but the room was surprisingly empty, except for the furniture on the bright surface, and a few small objects in the drawer, there were almost no other Too.

He did n’t think of twisting the quilt and sheet into a rope like TV, but the quilt is not strong enough. If it is torn into three or four pieces and tied together, the quality is not enough. He didn't touch the quilt before he broke it, and he didn't have gold fingers. He couldn't go to the wall, so the idea was still a little more naive.

Yu Bozhou carefully observed the structure of the room, and finally found that the only way out was still the door.

He walked to the door and just wanted to reach out and try the door handle again. The door was opened from the outside and Pei Xuan appeared in front of him.

Pei Xuan?

Yu Baizhou was stunned. Even though he was already mentally prepared, he still didn't expect it to be Pei Xuan.

After Pei Xuan came in, the door was closed, but there was no lock.

Yu Baizhou stared at Pei Xuan's hand holding the door handle. Pei Xuan smiled, holding wine in one hand, holding his wrist in the other, and led him in.

Yu Baizhou unconsciously wanted to break away, but Pei Xuan's strength was surprisingly large, and he couldn't break away at all.

Pei Xuan took him to the bed and sat down. The room was not big. The bed was placed in the innermost position. Next to the bed was a large mahogany table. The length of the whole room was a little more. If you want to go to the door, you can only go through the mahogany table.

Pei Xuan stood opposite Yu Baizhou, the winner was across the mahogany Zhuo, turned the goblet on the table upright, then poured two glasses of red wine, handed one of them to Yu Baizhou, Yu Baizhou missed it, and Pei Xuan did not Reluctantly, he sat down on the stool, took a sip, and said, "I wanted you to drink a sip of wine first, but if you don't like it, it doesn't matter."

When Yu Bozhou heard "courage", he knew that things were not as simple as he thought. Perhaps Pei Xuan wanted to do something with him, maybe not just prison. He thought of this, he couldn't help but panicked, "Pei Xuan, why should he Do this? "

"Why?" Pei Xuan shook his glass, "Of course because you are so cute."

Cuteness itself is a good word, but Pei Xuan heard it in his mouth, but it made Yu Baizhou feel scared.

Pei Xuan looked at him, and there was a little bit more morbidity in his eyes, "Yu Baizhou, you know, I wanted to eat you directly, but I changed my mind now, you are so cute, I just want one Eat a little bit, eat you slowly, and then look at how trembling you are for a while. "

Yu Baizhou felt nausea physiologically.

Can't stay any longer, he can't stay at this place.

He subconsciously wanted to run out of Pei Xuan while he wasn't paying attention, but Pei Xuan's reaction speed was much faster than him, almost he had just moved, he stopped him and dragged him back to bed.

Yu Baizhou hit his back on the bed with a harder bed than the normal bed and hit his back enough.

"You really are not good at all."

Pei Xuan said, taking out a rope from his pocket, the rope didn't look rude, and it looked a bit like a **** toy, but the material was much stronger. Pei Xuan walked to the bed, bent his knees and pressed Yu Baizhou Then, he pulled Yu Baizhou's hand hard and tried to put the rope on Yu Baizhou's hand. Unexpectedly, he was broken away by Yu Baizhou, and Pei Xuan was not impatient, just pulled Yu Baizhou's arm again.