46

Yu Baizhou looked at the message notification popping up on the interface of the phone. It was sent by Tu Gaoming, but he hadn't clicked it in yet. The phone rang again, and it was another message, this time from He Yan.

Yu Baizhou looked at the notification interface.

[Tu Gaoming: "Boss !!!"]

[He Yan: "Are you asleep?"]

After pondering, he first clicked into He Yan's message box.

He Yan: "Are you asleep?"

Yu Baizhou typed back in the past: "Not yet."

In a few seconds, He Yan returned: "Tomorrow, do you have any plans?"

Looking at He Yan's questioning, Yu Baizhou moved in his heart, probably already confirmed the origin of He Yan, the lines of lips corners can not help but a bit deep.

He lay on the bed and entered in the dialog box-no.

After thinking about it and deleting it again, he was entangled in whether he should return "no" or "no".

If you return "no", it seems that he is looking forward to He Yan's invitation.

After careful consideration, he returned to "No for now."

He waited for several seconds this time before He Yan returned.

He Yan: "In this case, do you want to go to the movies together tomorrow? I saw a new movie. It feels good, it should be the type you like."

At the end, He Yan added a sentence: "Just us two."

[Just the two of us], this sentence touched Yu Baizhou's sensitive nerves. The two people watched their favorite movies alone, just like a couple. Thinking of this, Yu Baizhou's fragile face showed a little red, and he endured the face Enthusiastically rolled over on the bed, and finally returned a "good".

This year ’s Christmas Eve is more than just an apple.

After talking with He Yan, Yu Baizhou opened Tu Gaoming's dialog box. In the past few minutes, Tu Gaoming has already posted several articles.

Tu Gaoming: "Boss !!!"

Tu Gaoming: "My girlfriend shares with me!"

Tu Gaoming: "Grass, I'm **** broken!"

Yu Baizhou sat upright.

What? Broken up?

The next afternoon, Yu Baizhou, Tu Gaoming and Che Cong met at a skewered store on the roadside. When Yu Baizhou arrived, Tu Gaoming was drinking wine for him. Slap.

Yu Baizhou walked over, and Tu Gaoming saw him, "Lying trough, boss, I fell in love!"

Yu Baizhou sat down next to him, patting his shoulder as a comfort, "I know."

Now it happens to be a meal, there are a lot of people in the shop, and there are also many people drinking.

Tu Gaoming read it again: "I am in love!"

Yu Baizhou looked at him: "I said I know."

Tu Gaoming: "Then you are still wearing such a glamorous appearance that I am going to date someone on Christmas Eve!"

Yu Baizhou: "..."

Yu Baizhou patted his shoulder again, "Don't care so much, you just think I'm free."

Yesterday, San also pulled a group in WeChat. Tu Gaoming said in it for a long time, but still felt unwilling, and today they pulled the two out.

Yu Baizhou and Che Cong heard Tu Gaoming cry for a while.