17

After a few days passed, everything returned to peace.

Yu Baizhou heard about it from Fu Xia. The prisoner was sentenced to more than five years in prison. He heard that it seemed to be beaten by others. Yu Baizhou thought that his original injury helped him, but he still felt beaten. Good.

He Rou turned to a private hospital with better safety. It seemed that someone was behind to help. As for who was behind, Yu Baizhou did not hear Fu Xiaxi say, but thought the result was also good.

As for He Yan, He Yan has returned to school again, and his current state is no different from his previous appearance.

He Yan didn't ask why he made so many calls that night, maybe he didn't see or missed it. He Yan did not ask, so he did not intend to find a reason to explain.

Obviously, he didn't get involved too much in this matter. It wasn't him who caught the person but the hardworking and great police uncle, but Yu Baizhou still felt like he had fought a fierce war and was exhausted. In addition to going to school, I went home and slept.

Very tiring.

Fu Xia looked at Yu Baizhou's mental state and was worried that the prisoner would leave his son a psychological shadow, so he discussed with Yu Chen to take his son out to relax during the National Day.

Yu Chen sorted out the documents and said: "In two days I should have Pan Yiming go fishing. By the way, I just took you and the boat together and went out to relax."

Fu Xia was a little helpless, "Are you going to talk to someone about business matters and you still have to talk about it, are you sorry?"

Yu Chen looked at him, "Pan Yiming will also take his wife and son, and I will take my wife and son too. Where's the embarrassment? I wanted to tell you before this matter. I'm afraid you will not push it until now."

"That's it ..." Fu Xia thought for a moment, "I don't care, but I'm afraid Xiaozhou would mind."

"Mind what? Pan Yiming is doing things right. He doesn't like to think carefully like the Yi family, and he is also generous with others. He just happens to be an example to Yu Baizhou."

"But he admitted to life."

"Play with people of the same age. Do you remember that Pan Yiming has a son?"

"Pan Yi?"

"Well, people who are in the first grade with Yu Baizhou are also pretty good. They are just a little playful. By this opportunity, the two of them know each other and take care of more friends in the school."

"Also."

"Don't think it's too complicated, just go play."

Fu Xia thought for a while and thought that this was actually not bad. Maybe his son would realize the new friends, and he could forget all these worries recently.

Thinking this way, Fu Xia went to ask Yu Baizhou's opinion.

Yu Bozhou's character is actually very homey, he is more willing to lie down at home than to let him go out to play, but it is reminiscent of what happened recently, and I thought that maybe my two dads came up with an idea to relieve their boredom. This concern, then agreed.

In a private hospital.

After receiving treatment, He Rou fell asleep, and He Yan stood beside him.

Pan Yi looked at the person on the bed and couldn't help but breathe a sigh of relief.

Now that He Rou's situation has turned into a crisis, in fact, they later learned that He Rou's disease is not drug-free, but that there was a lack of domestic medical knowledge more than ten years ago, and he did not find the right doctor. Now that Pan Yi has asked the best experts for his family's relationship, it only takes some time for He Rou to recover slowly.