31

Yi Haixiang looked at the disappeared figure and immediately walked towards the auditorium.

"Dad, what are you looking at?" Yi Tian's voice came beside him.

Yi Haixiang stopped his thoughts and glanced at Yi Tian, ​​his tone was plain, "It's fine."

On the stage just now, perhaps the influence of the light made him think that the boy's eyes were different from ordinary people.

It's gone, it's gone, even how about her son, it has long been unrelated to herself.

Yi Haixiang let go of his thoughts, and soon his emotions returned to his usual calmness.

The magnetic voice that penetrated into the ear was too close, as if the frequency of the vibration in the sound could be clearly heard. This made Yu Baizhou's heart choke, and then flowed away like a spring under the sun. Come.

But supporting the weight on his shoulder, he had to ignore the strange feeling in his heart.

Sure enough, looking at He Yan like this, he must have known his life experience.

Although Yu Bozhou knew everything, his position prevented him from comforting He Yan.

So he could only stand like this, and borrowed He Yan for a while, although he did n’t know if it was useful, but ... just like that.

The night shrouded the figure of the two. After a long time, He Yan let go of the man in his arms slightly, then lowered his head slightly, and looked at the man in his arms.

Yu Baizhou was not sure why He Yan asked suddenly, he shook his head.

He Yan looked at him and said, "I'm scared, do you know?"

Yu Bozhou reacted suddenly. He Yan was looking for a step for the behavior just now. Even if he had a good relationship, suddenly hugging someone would indeed startle him.

Although he doesn't mind, it doesn't mean that the other party will not feel ashamed. He Yan wants a step, he will just give it.

He nodded, "It's okay, call me when I'm afraid of darkness in the future, I will give you a hug."

He Yan softened when he heard this.

Obviously only a teenager, every thing he can do and every sentence he can hold his heart, He Yan never hates being led by his nose, but if the other party is Yu Baizhou , He does not seem to be so exclusive.

He refrained from the urge to hug him again and raised his hand to touch Yu Baizhou's head. "Come on, it should have been over there."

Yu Baizhou nodded obediently.

When the two returned to the meeting, the students in the group had almost dispersed, and only a few parents and leaders were still there.

Yu Baizhou still sneaked in from the back door of the run. In fact, they originally planned to leave directly. As a result, Yu Baizhou suddenly remembered that he accidentally forgot the school uniform jacket on the seat, so he had to run back to the venue to get things.

Although the back door was not far from the seat, Yu Bozhou still acted cautiously, because Fu Xia and Yu Chen also came tonight to attend as invited parents.

Yu Baizhou had a headache for the past two days. As soon as he remembered, Fu Xia asked him to invite He Yan to dinner at home, and although Yu Chen did n’t care about it, it was also related to He Yan. He always asked He Yanhe himself. In his own situation, it was as if he was not looking for a tutor, but a wolf waiting to eat himself.