40

The location of Star India is a little off. Uncle Li followed the navigation to find it for a long time before finding it, but the inside is really good. It is a new store that has just opened this year.

When Yu Baizhou arrived, someone immediately came out to pick up. The other students had already arrived, not many people, plus he and He Yan were ten, just five men and five women.

What Yu Bozhou didn't expect was that Li Qing also came.

One of the five boys was a nephew of the owner of the shop. When he asked for the best box, he took two boxes of beer, two fruit plates, and some other snacks.

The man said broadly: "You don't have enough points."

"Almost, we don't have many people, wait for it if you don't have enough."

"also."

Ten people walked into the box together. The lights inside were well-tuned, dark tones, and some flowers could be smelled in the air. The two microphones were placed on the table regularly, and the box had to be comfortably furnished.

When Yu Bozhou passed by the sofa, his toes accidentally kicked into the front sofa, and almost fell. Fortunately, his arm was tightly grasped by the person behind him, so as to avoid the tragedy of falling forward.

He Yan dragged Yu Baizhou's arm slightly forward and asked, "Are you all right?"

Yu Baizhou shook his head.

Behind him, Li Qing looked at them and said with a smile, "The relationship between you two is really good."

Yu Baizhou smiled and smiled, but He Yan said nothing.

After Ruan Ya entered, she sat down on the singing station, and after ordering a few songs, asked the others what to order.

Ruan Ya is a girl who has been ambiguous with the original owner before. Her appearance is comfortable, but her personality and name are very different. She is a very serious girl who is relatively familiar.

Li Qingwen also went with her in the past.

Some people are serious about reporting songs, and some blame them for deliberately ordering the Qinghai-Tibet Plateau. Ruan Ya really ordered the Qinghai-Tibet Plateau. "Fei Xiao, I tell you, if I order this song, if you ca n’t sing it, you have to put this All the boxes of beer are for me. "

Fei Xiao couldn't help but clap the table: "Ruan Ya, you look down on me in front of my goddess, don't you? I really have to sing it out with a sigh of relief tonight."

The goddess in Fei Xiao's mouth is Li Qing.

Ruan Ya made a face to Fei Xiao.

Li Qing bowed her head gently and smiled, thinking of something, and then turned to He Yan who didn't say a word: "He Yan, what about you? I'll help you with what I want."

Yu Bozhou turned boringly to play on the phone and heard Li Qing's intentional roll call. He didn't consciously turn faster now.

He Yan sat on the sofa with his hands, and could not hear any emotion in his tone: "I can do it."

After Li Qing asked He Yan, perhaps out of politeness, he asked Yu Baizhou again.

Yu Baizhou put down his mobile phone, not very good tone: "My own order."

Li Qing also cared too much for Yu Baizhou's tone, but just nodded and said yes.

The first song was a chorus of Li Qing and Ruan Ya. The sound of the two girls sounded sweet, and then accompanied by a lightly tuned song, it inadvertently added a lively atmosphere to the box.