8

"Hey, do you know when He Yan and Pan Yi met?"

In the canteen, the noisy vocals were interspersed with the voices of several girls, and they were positioned side by side in the canteen.

The **** the opposite side said, "I don't know at all! They are one by one. I can't imagine that they knew each other."

Another girl echoed: "Yeah, Pan Yi is a young master with a face in our school. His father holds the economic center of city A. His mother is also a diplomat. Even the school leaders have to give him six or seven. Face-saving, and He Yan ’s poor family, began to be bullied from the first year of high school. If they want to know each other, it was Pan Yi who bullied He Yan when he bullied him. "

The girl who first started asking the question said: "But I don't look like it, looking at Pan Yi, the two seem to have a relationship." She then said: "The words 'not a class of people, don't take a boat'," Do you think ... Will He Yan actually be an invisible rich second generation? "

After the girl finished speaking, the other two looked at each other, and then narrowed their eyes together and asked the girl, "Honestly, did you hide what we did?"

The girl choked for a while, and then shrunk a little embarrassedly before slowly letting go: "Actually ... I sent a love letter to He Yan yesterday afternoon."

Two girls: "What ????"

One of the girls said: "Are you crazy? What do you like about him ?? What advantages does he have in addition to good study? If you let others know it is a joke!"

The girl embarrassed the hair in her ears, "Don't be excited, I haven't finished yet. Although I sent a love letter, I didn't write a name on it."

The **** the opposite side relieved her, "That's okay ... No, you are in a class, will he recognize you by reading?"

The girl waved her hand and said affirmatively: "You can rest assured, absolutely not!"

The **** the opposite side quickly became confused again: "But what's the point of sending love letters? He doesn't know who you are."

The girl leaned forward to the dining table and replied to the two opposites: "Actually, I think so. I want to see what kind of attitude He Yan has towards this love letter without a name. If he cares about this love letter, , Then I will look at the situation and consider whether to tell him that the love letter was sent by me; if he does n’t feel the love letter or does n’t pay much attention to it, then I wo n’t lose. Anyway, he does n’t know that I sent it. , I have n’t done anything, and I ’m not embarrassed. What do you think? "

At this time, the girl who was sitting next to the girl, who had never spoken, said, "Don't you think this is a prank?"

The talking girl wears a tall ponytail, her skin tone is healthy and white, and her beautiful eyes are not slanted when she speaks. There is a feeling of questioning in the tone.

The girl choked up, and then lifted her delicate chin slightly: "What about pranks? There are more than one pranks on him. Besides, less than Yu, who often bullies him, I'm sincere enough. Now. "

"Really?" Gao Mawei girl's slender eyes glanced at the girl next to him. There was no joke in the words. "You just really dreamed of being in love with the second generation of rich, did not catch Pan Yi, wanted to chase People around Pan Yi deliberately pranked. "

The lie was dismantled, the girl's face was blue and white, "You ..."

The tall ponytail girl picked up the plate on the table and said coldly: "It's really an appetite. You eat slowly. I'll go first."