49

There are five pictures above, three of which are backs, and two are the side faces of the two people when they look at each other. The dim street lights outline the outlines of the two, and their faces are very recognizable. You can recognize it.

Yu Bozhou found out that these photos were all taken on Christmas Eve, and he and He Yan took the photos after watching the fireworks and walking out of the park.

They walked on the street in the photo. He was hugged in the arms by He Yan, and he looked very close.

In fact, it was indeed intimate, that was the first day that he and He Yan had established a relationship.

After He Yan saw the photo, he immediately contacted Pan Yi to find someone to delete all the photos, but nevertheless, because this post was sent in the early hours of last night, by the time they saw it, most of the time had passed. For a while, all the people in the school who should or should not have seen it have seen it all.

The photo itself doesn't matter, but the discussion caused by it is fierce.

Although the post that sent the photo has been deleted, the public opinion has not disappeared. Now the comments in the whole bar are divided into three groups.

A brief introduction of the topic to the intimate relationship between the two, the two are described as a relationship that is not obvious, and also took out the little things that Yu Baizhou had helped He Yan before, as if someone was deliberately doing something.

There is also a group of people who support Yu Baizhou, and it also proves that Yu Baizhou likes girls, but he treats He Yan as a brother, and many girls jump out and say that they have been ambiguous with Yu Baizhou before. In fact, the former Yu Baizhou did have many Subjects, some of whom Yan Yan's face powder came out and made a bubble. Although it didn't help much, it also strengthened the mass base for the second round.

The last round was to see things more transparently. They showed a neutral attitude between Yu Baizhou and He Yan, but together with the second round, they aimed the rocket artillery at the first round, attacking their thinking. Corruption, in the 21st century, still feels that homosexuality is invisible, and asks whether they are all from the Qing Dynasty.

The three groups of people were divided into two armies, and there was no quarrel on the Internet.

Looking at the situation on the Internet, Yu Baizhou has always been calm and quiet. He really could not imagine that he could set off such a storm of public opinion one day, and he himself is the center of public opinion.

Oh, and He Yan.

Li Bei also saw this on the Internet, knowing that Yu Baizhou and He Yan would stay in the classroom to make up classes after school in the afternoon. When he finished school, he didn't even go to the cafeteria, so he found it with his mobile phone.

At this time, the people in the classroom were going out, but Li Bei walked in against the current, put the mobile phone on the table, and asked He Yan: "Who the **** did he do?"

After He Yan said that he and Yu Bozhou loved me, Li Bei never stopped the two of them. He also knew that the two were together sooner or later, but he never thought he would know it from the Internet. Others may be guessing things, but he knows that these ten things are true.

But this is not the focus of this matter. The key point is that Yu Baizhou has been discussed on the Internet, even if the photos are gone, but many speeches are still emerging. Whether it is good or bad, this will affect Yu Baizhou invisible, He can't see it.

He Yan also had some headaches, he said: "It's not clear, but I have asked Pan Yi to check it."

He must pull out the people behind him.