24

Yu Baizhou arrived in the classroom early the next morning, with countless tiredness written on his face, like staying up all night to count the stars, with two large dark circles under his eyes.

Tu Gaoming's position is near the back door, the last row of the first group. When he saw the miserable picture of his boss, he couldn't help but shout people: "Boss, what about you ... what's going on?"

Yu Baizhou's energy is no longer enough to support him to return to his seat. He took the opportunity to sit down in the empty space next to Tu Gaoming. As soon as his **** hit the stool, he was already paralyzed on the table in front of him.

Che Cong, who was sitting in front of Tu Gaoming, also turned around and heard that Yu Baizhou couldn't afford it. He asked Tu Gaoming, "What's wrong with the boss?"

Before Tu Gaoming answered, Yu Baizhou took the initiative to speak.

His voice was also like his face hope, with exhaustion like a dark cloud that could not be dispersed, "I drank too much yesterday and lay on the ground for a night."

The two: "???

Drank too much? Is that the one they want to drink too much? ?

Yu Baizhou stared at the farthest point of sight with his eyes open, and sighed heavily.

He wanted to go to Libei yesterday to find out about his drunken appearance, and to find a clue for the memory of that night. As a result, Libei did not find out there. This morning, just this morning, he already knew it completely. What the **** is like being drunk.

Last night, he originally wanted to try metaphysics. He used metaphysics to remember what had happened that night, so he followed the content of that metaphysics. He moved the quilt to the living room and went to sleep. He wrote a detailed note of "want to know" under the pillow.

The trouble starts with this note.

He counted thousands of calculations, not counting that his dad was on a business trip, and actually rushed home early in the morning, not to mention that his dad would see the note paper he placed under the pillow.

Later, I learned that Yu Jiachang, who not only drank the wine but also dipped the film the night he stayed out on Saturday,

After returning from the night, he didn't want to rest for a moment, and immediately picked him up from the sofa for training.

Not only, and then went to the wine cellar to take five bottles of red wine before him, let him drink, said he was drunk, and then waited for him to get drunk, he recorded him with a 4x camera with 12x optical zoom The whole process after getting drunk! The whole process! Does not fall for a second!

It's too cruel! This trick is too cruel!

Then this morning, he watched himself lying on the ground for half a night in the video last night.

Suddenly, embarrassment, remorse, guilt, doubt ... A series of emotions poured into his heart, making his heart ache painfully, and he was determined to vow that he would never touch alcohol again!

Yu Chen's goal was achieved, and he finally succumbed ...

But he is not without receipt.

After embarrassingly watching his drunk video, he also got a very useful message, that is, he was very quiet after being drunk. Reasoning like this, so that quiet night should not do anything extraordinary to He Yan.

After listening, Che Cong wondered: "How much wine did your uncle fill you to make you drunk like that?"

Yu Baizhou sat upright. "He didn't irrigate. I drank it myself."