30

After Yu Bozhou finished, everyone was quiet.

Not only He Yan, but all the students in the class cast their sights on him.

Yu Bozhou realized at this time that his speech seemed to attract some attention.

After class, he was called to the office by Meng Shifei and asked why.

Meng Shifei hesitated before speaking: "Do you have an opinion on He Yan? Or ..."

Meng Shifei had also heard about some things between Yu Baizhou and He Yan. Although she did n’t believe it herself, after all, what she heard was not necessarily true, just like other teachers ’evaluation of Yu Baizhou, but she had to consider it as a last resort. The need to go in.

Seeing that Meng Shifei apparently misunderstood herself, Yu Baizhou quickly explained: "No, Mr. Meng, not what you think."

Meng Shifei whispered softly, "Then tell me what you think."

The reason for Yu Baizhou's objection is naturally related to He Yan. Who is Yi Haixiang, and Yi Haixiang is He Yan's biological father. If he was sent as a student representative without He Yan's knowledge, this is no big problem, but if He Yan knew that Yi Haixiang was his own biological father?

If the original plot line has not changed, then according to the original plot, He Rou died of illness in the hospital. He Yan accidentally found a diary placed by her mother deep in the cabinet while she was sorting the relics of He Rou. He discovered the secret of his own biological father and learned that his own biological father was Yi Haixiang, the richest man in a city.

When his mother died of illness, Yi Haixiang was smart and pretentious on TV, showing his love for his wife as he was on the camera, and being disciplined with his son. However, his other son was guarding his mother outside. The relics are extremely sad.

This time he was chosen by the teacher as a student representative to take a group photo with Yi Haixiang. This is the first time He Yan has faced his own father after knowing his life experience and the tragic death of his mother. He has to endure inner pain , Smiling and taking pictures with his dad's father, which made him feel tormented and pained.

Although the plot line has changed now, and the plot may change in the future, some things are indeed uncertain. Although He Yan ’s mother is still alive, in case He Yan took the plot back in another way. What? In case he really knows that Yi Haixiang is his father, even if his mother is still there, watching Yi Haixiang and his wife and children are in love, and then thinking of how miserable he and his mother are, it is also for him Kind of injury.

So the best way is to not let him be the student representative, do n’t face Yi Haixiang face-to-face, just look at it from afar, and wait for He Rou ’s body to gradually get better, until he has a strong enough mentality It was too late to support all this.

If Yu Baizhou's good treatment of He Yan was just to clear his own guilt, and to protect himself and his two fathers' comfort, then now, he just wants to care about He Yan, not willing to let He Yan receive this There is no need to be injured at age.

But it is impossible for Yu Baizhou to explain to Meng Shifei in this way. He has to find a decent reason to make Meng Shifei willing to believe him.

Yu Bozhou thought about it, and then thought about it, and said to Meng Shifei: "Mr. Meng, don't you think that teachers take part in such activities and always let good students go, is it too unfair to our poor students?"

Meng Shifei froze for a moment, then lowered his head and smiled and asked, "Is it because of this reason?"

Yu Baizhou nodded seriously.