32

Pan Yi came out after cooking late at night, and suddenly heard where there was a chat. Looking at the source, it was found from the mobile phone on He Yan's desk.

He looked closely at the screen, Yu Baizhou on the other end of the phone, and he heard Barabara saying a bunch of things there, listening to what he said was like playing games with people.

He guessed that it was He Yan who forgot to hang up after finishing the phone call. He walked over and was about to help hang up. As a result, he heard Yu Baizhou saying proudly there, "Listen, my brother, single! "

Pan Yi, who was about to hang up his phone: "..."

Co-authoring now that single people can show a sense of superiority, right?

He now has a million reasons to want to spit Yu Baizhou.

Pan Yi shook his head and was about to hang up the phone. When he turned around, he found He Yan standing behind him with the freshly brewed coffee.

Pan Yi and He Yan said: "I see that you forgot to hang up your phone, just about to come over and hang up for you."

He Yan hummed, walked over, picked up the phone on the table, and directly cut off the call. The expression on his face was not good.

Pan Yi returned to his place. He painted the original painting. When he saw that He Yan's expression was still not very good, he asked, "Brother Yan, what's wrong?"

He Yan looked a little cold, "It's okay."

Although He Yan said nothing, but Pan, who knew He Yan's character well, knew that He Yan was absolutely because of something in his heart and a big deal.

No one can stop He Yan from really starting the fire.

Reason makes Pan Yi interrupt this topic, and now the best way is to divert attention.

Pan Yi actually had a doubt. He Yan had asked him to help collect data before. Now he only knows the purpose of He Yan, but he still doesn't understand He Yan's approach very much.

"Yan Ge, since we are going to make an innovative game, why not just move our branch project back then? Those ideas, each of which can be worth hundreds of millions, are innovative and playable. , Is n’t he fragrant to get here in advance to get rich early? "

"The current technology is not enough to support the game of that level. There is no entity with innovation, and it is also fantasy."

"We are engaged in technology, so we will get that technology out in advance."

"What you think is too simple. First, it can't be done if you want to do it. Second, even if it can be done, it can't be done without spending two or three years. The cycle is too long. I don't have so much time to grind . What I want to do now needs to be completed in a short period of time. "

Pan Yi had no choice but to say: "Okay."

Pan Yi painted the character design until two o'clock in the morning, and was already stuck. He instantly found that He Yan was still typing the code. He couldn't bear it. "Brother, I'm going to sleep first."

"it is good."

Pan Yi was lying on the sofa, so as not to wake up tomorrow and forget it. He used to send a confirmation message to the team on the other side, waiting for him to get up tomorrow morning, and then sleep peacefully.

He Yan listened to the recording in the headphones, looked at the dense English on the screen, and felt distracted for a while. He took off the headphones and threw them aside.

The next day, Yu Baizhou was still sleeping in bed, and Yu Chen pushed the bedroom door open, and then the whole person was brought to the yard by Yu Chen. With his sleepy eyes open, he was forced to jog behind Yu Chen. The undisclosed sun, "It's too early, today is the weekend."