14

Just when Yu Baizhou felt that he was about to be spurred by his father's love, Fu Xia stepped out, appeased the old man, relieved the siege, and handed him a box of soup to let him visit his hospitalized patient Classmate's mother.

With the chance, Yu Bozhou would dare to stay in this hot place for a second longer, and quickly took the box and slipped away.

Walking in the hospital corridor, Yu Bozhou felt that he was too difficult. It was dead to walk according to the plot, and to die if he did not walk according to the plot. Both left and right were dead, so miserable that the ants on the ground felt pitiful.

Yu Baizhou wandered around the hospital for a long time, and unconsciously was about to enter another department.

According to the content of the book, after quarreling, the original owner and Yu Chen accidentally went to the department where He Yan's mother lived, and then encountered He Yan who had just come out of the doctor's office in the corridor.

The department where Yu Baizhou is about to go is the place where He Yan will meet later.

Worried that the plot will come to the door again like before, Yu Baizhou did not go in immediately, but waited at the door first and then quietly observed the situation on the other side of the corridor. There are not many people in the corridors of the hospital. Except for the doctors and nurses who are constantly running in various wards, they are just a few patients or family members sitting in chairs outside the wards.

After waiting for about five minutes, He Yanguo really came out of the doctor's office.

Now, he only needs to stagger the time he meets He Yan in the corridor.

He really didn't want to fight with He Yan like in the plot.

Yu Bozhou originally thought that he would have to wait at the door for a long time, but he did not expect He Yan to enter the ward directly after leaving the office.

Is this wrong? ?

According to the content of the book, after learning that his mother was seriously ill, He Yan could not accept the consequences because of the long-term suppression of her emotions and the pain in her heart. My mother was worried, so she sat alone in the hallway stool for a long time before recovering into the ward.

But now, this plot has not happened.

How is this going?

A few doctors passed by when talking, and Yu Baizhou remembered that he was still carrying chicken soup. He was worried that the soup in the soup box would be cold again. He did n’t have time to think too deep. Went in.

To be honest, he was doing it for the first time when he was visiting a doctor alone. Yu Baizhou became nervous before he reached the door of the ward.

Because the other party was He Yan's mother, and he and He Yan were not in a very, very familiar relationship, they always felt abruptly appearing in other people's wards.

008: "I feel like you need me."

At this time, 008, which had shrunk in the shell for several days, finally came out and bubbled.

Yu Bozhou heard and wanted to hit someone: "Do you still know how to come out? I thought you were traveling around the world."

008: "I'm not going back for repairs for a few days."

Yu Baizhou: "..."

008 could read his thoughts and know what he was hesitating, so he urged him to think about it if he didn't want to: "Go in, men have to be open to success if they want to succeed."