29

Yu Bozhou had just finished speaking, and the two were stunned.

Looking at the reaction of the two, Yu Bozhou was a little ignorant. Is he saying the wrong thing or why?

Yu Baizhou thinks this way. Anyway, both sides are their own good friends. Although the relationship between Li Bei and He Yan was not good, the relationship can be adjusted as if he and He Yan. The two were enemies before, but now they are not the same as good friends? So he became a matchmaker in the middle, letting Li Bei and He Yan become friends, so that for the three of them, they are actually quite good.

can……

Why are the expressions of these two people so strange when they listen to him?

Li Bei looked at the opposite of He Yan, and said, "OK, I don't care." He finished and asked He Yan, "He Yan, are you going with us?"

Li Bei's seemingly simple question, but a "we" actually divided the three into two sides, he and Yu Baizhou are one side, He Yan is one side, and at the same time, they also let themselves dominate. Now it is no longer necessary. The question of three people going to dinner together is the question of whether He Yan wants to go to dinner with him and Yu Baizhou, which virtually makes He Yan prevail.

He Yan frowned a little, and he didn't answer immediately after hearing the words, but looked down at Yu Baizhou, his tone lighter. "Do you think the three of us are better together? Or are you better off with Li Bei alone?" ? "

He Yan asked more straightforwardly than Leibei, and the "three people" put more stress on it. He was so clear that he split the two teams into three teams.

As soon as Yu Baizhou heard, as a middleman, this must not offend both sides, so he could only say: "Three people."

He Yan looked at Yu Baizhou and smiled, "Well, then listen to you."

If He Yan raised his hand and rubbed Yu Baizhou's head at this time, it was a gesture of spoiltness.

Li Bei looked at He Yan's attitude towards Yu Baizhou, his forehead jumped a little.

Finally, the three went to the cafeteria together.

Going to the counter where the plates were placed, before waiting for Yu Baizhou to start, Li Bei took two plates directly, and then turned to Yu Baizhou behind him, saying: "I'll fight for you, sit and wait for me."

He Yan stood behind the two and waited leisurely to watch Li Bei hit the wall.

Yu Baizhou took the dinner plate from Li Bei and said, "It's okay, I'll do it myself."

His preferences are different from those of the original owner. Li Bei only knows what the original owner likes, but he doesn't know what he likes, so it is safer for him to do it himself.

He Yan smiled silently behind his back.

As a result, Li Bei still said: "People are crowded, let me go, I know you like spicy food."

Yu Baizhou: "!!!"

He Yan: "............"

Li Bei actually knew? Yu Baizhou was stunned. Before he asked him, Li Bei first said: "Did you change the taste two days ago? I was too careless to notice that your taste has changed. I always give you something. Light dishes, not next time. "

Yu Baizhou looked surprised, thinking that this brother was pretty good.

He Yan glanced at the two expressionlessly, then picked up the dinner plate and went to the window on the side to line up.

Yu Baizhou saw that He Yan had left first, and shouted that Li Bei hurried up. Li Bei thought of another row. As a result, Yu Baizhou ran fast. Before he had finished speaking, he saw that Yu Baizhou had gone behind He Yan.