7

The next day, there was something wrong with Uncle Li's family. Fu Xia and Yu Chen sent Yu Baizhou to school.

The car stopped in front of the school gate. Before getting off, Yu Baizhou looked at the two with a crying face. "Dad! I'm sorry for you! I went to school, bye."

After talking, he got out of the car without looking back, and there was quite a heroic sense of heroic death.

Two dads: "..."

Yu Chen: "I don't know why, I always feel that Yu Baizhou is behind us."

Fu Xia: "... Close your crow's mouth."

Yu Bozhou had just entered the classroom, and Tu Gaoming came around. "Boss, I didn't come to study last night for self-study, only to know that you were actually arranged to report to the blackboard with He Yan. I went, and the people in this arrangement are too I will pick something up! "

He Bo's body shook when he heard He Yan's name.

Then he reached out to Tu Gaoming and Tu Gaoming looked puzzled. Yu Baizhou said: "Let me your English essay, I will recite fifty articles today."

Tu Gaoming: "!!!"

Tu Gaoming: "Boss, are you okay?"

Yu Baizhou smiled and looked at him, "It's okay, but suddenly I want to study hard.

Knowledge alters your fate.

Tu Gaoming silently handed his entire English composition to his boss, and then cast his gaze.

Tu Gaoming thought about it and asked Yu Bozhou: "Boss, then the blackboard report or I will help you out?"

Yu Baizhou waved his hand, "No, I will do it myself."

Only when we face difficulties can we resolve conflicts better.

At noon, He Yan ate a good meal and returned to the classroom. There were only a handful of people in the classroom, the most prominent of which was Yu Baizhou, who was working **** the blackboard.

After hard work yesterday and today, more than half of the text on the blackboard has been written, and it is almost the last part of the soul chicken soup and painting in the lower left corner.

Yu Baizhou stood on the stool, carrying the magazine in his hand, and was copying the article above.

The tall and thin figure of the teenager appeared to stand taller as he stood on the stool. Looking from the side, the curled eyelashes looked like a fan. With the head-down movement, the tip of the nose flicked up slightly. The full cheeks add a bit of refinement.

He Yan looked at the man standing on the stool and couldn't help thinking of what happened yesterday afternoon.

Thinking of Yu Baizhou's angry look, a small, unclear smile flickered in his eyes, and then his eyes froze a little.

Probably surprised by this incredible emotion.

He Yan regained his usual calmness.

He knew very well that no matter whether it was his last life or this life, he and Yu Baizhou would not have any relationship.

Neither, nor want.

He Yan walked in, took a box of colored chalks from the cupboard next to the blackboard, and raised his hand to start painting in the blank space of the blackboard.

But as soon as the chalk fell on the blackboard, the arm was held by the person next to it.

He Yan raised his eyes and saw that Yu Baizhou bent over slightly, holding his arm in horrified expression, as if the little hamster was nervous when he was found by the owner.