16

Time seemed to freeze suddenly.

Yu Baizhou was guilty of questioning Shang Heyan's eyes, and he thought about how to explain why he appeared here at this time.

Yu Baizhou was hesitating how to speak, and behind him came a quiet swear word. His eyes widened slightly, and he intuitively told him that this is the murderer who plans to harm He Rou tonight.

He turned back suddenly, and saw a man in a hat with two hands in his pockets, who looked like a sneaky man who had just walked past him.

It should be him.

Now that we are suffering, we must first catch people.

Yu Baizhou frowned slightly, but before he could move, his shoulders were pressed and held by a powerful hand. He stunned slightly, turned his head, and saw a different emotion on He Yan's face.

-Gloomy and cruel.

Suddenly, Yu Baizhou's breath was stagnant.

"Watch here."

He Yan left him a word that rubbed his ears, and he followed him towards the man.

After a few seconds, Yu Baizhou recovered.

Thinking of the expression just seen on He Yan's face.

... Is he dazzled?

Yu Baizhou pulled his thoughts out of his mind, and he looked at the watch on his wrist. "It's almost time to arrive."

Realizing that someone was following him, the sneaky man ran into the stairwell of the hospital. There was no light in it, only the faint green light emitted by the safety light plate. He clasped the things in his pocket tightly, fearing that he might accidentally bump into them. To.

There was a crunching sound behind the security door. Someone came in, the door was closed, and the stairwell returned to darkness. He panicked and ran downstairs at the fastest speed.

Footsteps came from behind. He is fast and the footsteps behind him are fast; he is slow and the footsteps behind him are also slow.

Panic caught his heart, as if worried about being caught up by something. He started to take a few steps and fled downstairs, but no matter how fast he ran, he still could not shake the footsteps behind him.

Finally, there was a glimmer of light in the front, and then down to the safety exit on the third floor. As if he had found hope, he clasped the things in his pocket to speed up his steps, but when he put his hand on the door of the safety door, his neck was suddenly violent The man strangled from behind, and the man dragged him back, and he subconsciously wanted to scream, but his mouth was tightly covered by the other hand, making no sound.

In the end, the fingers were forced to release the door handles one by one, and the only ray of light was again covered by the faint green light.

The lack of oxygen makes the man's face red and violent, and his brain consciousness gradually dissipates. There is a hazy voice behind him, "Is it fun to feel that life is passing away little by little? Killing a patient with unrestrained chicken power can make What do you get? Money? You tell me, how much is a life worth, I will send it to your wife and children twice. "

Hearing his wife and children, the man started struggling. With both hands, he squeezed the arm tightly around his throat, but the man behind him was so strong that he couldn't shake the arm half a point.

Consciousness gradually dissipated in the brain.

Just when this man thought he would probably suffocate, the man behind loosened his arm, and at the same time, his back was kicked hard. He rolled down the stairs a few meters high, and his limbs hurt like he was run over by a grinder.