25

The younger brother of Yi Tian saw that his elder brother had become so miserable. As soon as his teeth were bitten, he rushed towards Yu Baizhou.

Tu Gaoming twisted his neck and took a step forward, grasping the man's fist hitting Yu Baizhou, and then kicked on the man's abdomen. The man shouted with pain and was kicked to the ground.

Another person rushed up from the side of Tu Gaoming. When he saw it, Che Cong took half of the bottle of beverage left on the side table and slammed it straight into the head of the man.

Withdrawing his hand, Che Cong straightened his crooked glasses, and then politely said to the girl who was stunned at the table, the owner of the drink: "I'm very sorry, but just borrow it for the time being."

The girls have been scared to be speechless.

The entire cafeteria has fallen into chaos, and more and more people are coming around.

The muscles on Yi Tian's cheeks tightened tightly. He raised his hands to remove all the residue on his head, and his eyes had become scarlet.

"Apology." Yu Bozhou said behind him.

Yi Tian clenched his rear molars tightly and stood up from the seat. The soup fell along his hair and fell to his shoulders. The appearance was even worse, "Yu Baizhou, you **** dead!"

After Yi Tian finished his sentence, Yu Fangzhou's head would be smashed after raising his fist.

Opposite, He Yan's brown eyes narrowed dangerously, and his back had left the chair.

The expression on Yu Baizhou's face did not change, and he didn't even blink his eyelashes. He just calmly took the phone out of his school uniform pocket, and then turned the screen towards Yi Tian.

Yi Tian's eyebrows tightened when he saw the contents of the phone, and his fists stopped suddenly just a few centimeters away from Yu Baizhou's nose.

There is a video on Yu Baizhou's mobile phone. The content is the violent record of Yi Tian kicking the table in the cafeteria.

The video was not very clear, because it was taken from a distance, and it was enlarged, but despite that, as long as you recognize it carefully, you can still see that the person who kicked the table is Yi Tian. If this is not enough, then stand Beside Yi Tian, ​​there are three younger brothers facing the camera on the front and side faces. The existence of the three people is the best testimony to Yi Tian.

Yu Bozhou glanced at the fist that stopped at the tip of his nose, slightly disgusted, extended a finger to break the fist, then looked at Yi Tian, ​​the tone was relaxed: "The son of the richest man in city a is wantonly at school by his own son Rampage, malicious bullying classmates ... You said that if this video is passed on, will your Yi family's reputation have a bad impact? "

After hearing this, Yi Tian's face stiffened.

Opposite, He Yansong relaxed, and the fists in his pockets were released again.

Yu Baizhou is well aware of Yi Tian's weakness.

The Yi family is a prominent family in the city a. As the richest man in the city a, Yi Haixiang attaches great importance to the management of its external image. Not only is he strict with himself, he is also very strict with everyone in the Yi family.

Especially Yi Tian, ​​because Yi Tian as his only son, as long as he appears in public, it represents his image, even the image of the entire family.

Therefore, Yi Haixiang's tutor is very strict, and never allowed Yi Tian to cause trouble in the school. The reason why Yi Tian can still rampage in the school like now is because of his mother helping him hide the aftermath.