22

Yu Baizhou bent his eyes and thanked He Yan.

He Yan recovered from Yu Baizhou's voice.

At this time, Pan Yi also came here, no, it should be said that he found it.

When I watched the game just now, his family Yan Ge was still standing with him. As a result, when the game ended, he turned around and found that the people next to him were gone? Fortunately, He Yan grew tall, and with that extremely recognizable face, he didn't have much effort to find someone.

It was just that he didn't expect He Yan to come over to find Yu Baizhou, and after looking at the hat on Yu Baizhou's head, he couldn't help but scolded a lady in his heart.

He Yan has always disliked other people touching his personal belongings. What kind of wind is blowing today? He actually lent his hat to Yu Baizhou? !

Wait, this hat, wouldn't Yu Bozhou come strong? ?

But soon, Pan Yi rejected his naive idea again. Just kidding, the present He Yan may not be the same as the former He Yan.

As for the horrible personality of his family Mr. He-no one can move him, only he can move others.

Although because of the fact that he was in the cafeteria at noon, and the ball game just now, Pan Yi's impression of Yu Baizhou has changed, but remembering what Yu Baizhou did before, he was still wary of him.

Tu Gaoming remembered Yu Bozhou's bad complexion on the field just now, and cared about Yu Bozhou: "Boss, didn't you just have a bad complexion? What happened? Would you like to go to the infirmary?"

Tu Gaoming didn't say it was okay. As soon as Tu Gaoming said, Yu Baizhou felt that his stomach was starting to churn again.

He was covering his stomach. Although it didn't hurt much now, for safety reasons, he felt that he still had to get some stomach medicine to come back.

Before Yu Baizhou spoke, He Yan told Tu Gaoming: "I took him to the infirmary."

Yu Baizhou and others were stunned by the news, including Pan Yi.

He Yan looked at Yu Baizhou and said: "Let's go."

When Li Bei arrived, Yu Baizhou and He Yan had already left.

Hearing He Yan again, Li Bei's eyebrows rose unconsciously.

He handed the apple juice prepared for Yu Baizhou to Tu Gaoming, "I will give you the boss later."

"Oh, okay." Tu Gaoming quickly took it.

After Li Bei left, Tu Gaoming looked at his back, wondering why he was suddenly unhappy.

Yu Bozhou went to see the doctor, it was not really a big problem. He had a bad stomach. He took some medicine and left with He Yan.

The campus is very quiet during class hours, and there are few people. On the way back, the two walked side by side.

After a while, He Yan said, "Don't be so impulsive next time."

Yu Baizhou did not understand, "What?"

He Yan said to him: "Don't you know Yi Tian's identity? It won't do you any good for him."

Yu Baizhou naturally knew Yi Tian's identity, he nodded, "I know, but I don't live on him, afraid of what he does?"

He Yan thought about it and said, "He is not worth your fizz!

There are many things that he ca n’t tell Yu Bozhou directly. For example, Yi Tian ’s revenge is very heavy, and Yi Tian ’s dark personality is difficult to tell, so in the end he can only say: “Do n’t provoke him, the farther away from him, the better, know ?"